We're Gonna Need Help

SoShipwrecked

Back at the radio station,Nicole Jung had finish her radio show. Nicole decided to make a call to her girlfriend from Girls' Generation,Hyoyeon. Nicole has to make sure that Hyoyeon and the other members of SNSD are doing fine.

 

 

Later,she tried to call and she got the message,"You have one voice message from this number! Beep."

 

Nicole listen to the voice message,"Annyeong,Nicole ah! SoShi are having a good time right now. Taeyeon is happy to be on the cruise for the first time with Tiffany. I wish you were here with me even KARA. I always love you deep in my heart."

 

Nicole continue to listen to the rest of the voice message and the last part she heard was the sound of the stormy sea.

"ARGGGHHH!! A STORM!! HELP US!!!"

 

When Nicole shut her phone,she began to feel worried.

 

Nicole decided to call KARA's leader Gyuri,"Annyeong,unnie! I need your help."

Leader Gyuri began to get curious,"Cole ah,what's the emergency?"

Nicole said in her panicking tone,"Do you remember that Taeyeon and the other SNSD members went on a cruise? I think they're in trouble or something."

Gyuri said in a shock,"WHAT??"

Nicole leaves the radio show and about to hang up,"I'll explain everything once I get back to the dorm. Bye!"

Nicole decided to call Hyoyeon's friend Min from Miss A.

"Hello,Min! I just have to inform you something."

Min was busy with the schedule with Miss A and said,"Okay! I'm hearing you like you are panicking or something."

Nicole said as she panicked,"Our chingu Hyoyeon is in danger! She must have got swept away after the cruise disaster along with her SNSD members."

Min was shocked,"WHAT??? How did that happened?"

Nicole was in the cab and said,"It's a long story! I have to meet you tomorrow or any day once you're done with your schedule. We're gonna need help for tomorrow. Bye!"

Min said after hanging up the phone,"Hyo unnie and the SNSD members are in danger. Unnie,I wish you are okay over there!"

Nicole said in her worrying thoughts,"Hyoyeon ah,I hope you and the other SNSD members are alright! Please be safe,baby!"

 

 

It is already dark about 10.30pm. At TaengSic's side,they sleep on the log.

Sica who still suffer from amnesia is already fall sleep.

Taeyeon said to the sleeping amnesiac,"Good night,Sica! I hope you can remember who we are. I know you can get your memory back."

Taeyeon slept.

 

 

At SooHyoSun's side,the three of them slept except for Hyoyeon who is still awake.

Hyoyeon is still thinking of her girlfriend from KARA Nicole even her childhood friend from Miss A Min.

Hyoyeon said in her thoughts,"Colie,I will always love you in your heart. Min,please take care of Nicole for me. I love you my chingudul."

 

 

At Kara's dorm,Nicole explain to her members about everything.

She played the last voice message on the phone.

"Annyeong,Colie ah! SoShi are having a good time right now. Taeyeon is happy to be on the cruise for the first time with Tiffany. I wish you were here with me even KARA. I always love you deep in my heart."

 

They continue to listen to the rest of the voice message and the last part they heard was the sound of the stormy sea.

"ARGGGHHH!! A STORM!! HELP US!!!"

Nicole shut her phone and Gyuri was shocked,"Omo! Now they're in danger!"

Seungyeon said in her worrisome tone,"Eottoke ah! We have to do something!"

Hara said,"How will the others gonna survive out there?"

Jiyoung said,"The manager gave us time off! That means we can get the manager to call for help."

Nicole said,"I have an idea. I have to meet up with Min Youngie tomorrow and explain the situation."

Leader Gyuri suggested that everyone has to go to sleep and discuss again for the next day.

"Members,let's go to sleep!" Gyuri clap her hands in command.

Gyuri reminds Nicole about not to worry,"Nicole ah,don't worry! Everything is gonna be alright!"

Nicole nodded her head to the leader,"Okay! Annyeonghi jumuseyo!"

 

Before Nicole sleep,she said in her thoughts about Hyoyeon,"Hyo ah,I hope you and the others are okay out there and eating well. Please be safe!"