We're Sinking

SoShipwrecked

The nine girls have finished with their chores in their dorm. Taeyeon was exhausted from her dance practice with Tiffany. Taeyeon decided to go to her room when her roommate Sunny was reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows. Taeyeon decided to turn on the radio and put her head down on her bed.

 

When she the radio,she listens to the channel when Seoul's Best Drawing Contest was about to announce. "Hello! This is your rapping DJ Nicole Jung from Kara! Wassup yo! There are lots of you listeners who are participating in Seoul's Best Drawing Contest."

 

Taeyeon said in a boring tone as she tug herself with a teddy bear,"I don't know if I can win the cruise. I always wanted to go for a cruise with Tiffany for a long time."

 

"Okay listeners! Are you ready for the lucky winner with a prize of 9 ship tickets on a cruise for 3 days/2 nights? Here is the winner! Drum roll please!"

Taeyeon was about to sleep and then...the DJ announce the winner. "The lucky winner who won 9 tickets on a cruise is Kim....Taeyeon from Girls' Generation. Congrats,Taeyeon! Come to the radio station and claim your prize. Girls' Generation,you're so lucky today!"

 

Taeyeon suddenly woke up for joy and the other girls came into Taeyeon's room with excitement by running around with their screaming hysterically for joy. "AAHHH! WE'RE GOING ON A CRUISE!"

 

The next day,the girls went on a cruise with their exciting mood.

 

Jessica said with her exciting tone,"Wow! I really love the cruise since the last time I had my holiday with my family back in my US days."

 

The girls became very excited and board on the big ship with lots of people. The girls can't believe that they are on the ship just like the movie Titanic.

 

"Good day people! This is your ship captain speaking. For those of you on board,please enjoy the ship. The ship will be leaving in a minute. Make sure you take care of yourself for your own safety."

 

As the ship leave,the people are enjoying the view.

 

Later during their free time,at TaeNy's side where they were sun tanning near the swimming pool,Tiffany ask Taeyeon,"Taeyeon ah,last time you said you want to go on a cruise for a holiday with me for a long time right?"

Taeyeon respond by relaxing,"Of course I do want to take you for a holiday. At last my dream came true. Wanna do something else later?"

Tiffany eye smile at the older girl and give a kiss on the lips by saying,"I knew you always care for me. Jjang!"

 

At YulSic's side of the ship,Yuri wanted to say the same thing to Jessica,"Sica,tell me about this ship. What is the last thing you remembered?"

The blonde girl grabbed the tall tanned girl's hand by going to the railing of the ship,"Come with me! How about you and I do something near the railing?"

Yuri knows what Sica is up to. Sica spread her hands out and Yuri grab both of Sica's hands like the movie Titanic. One of the best dramatic YulSic moment ever. Yuri enjoyed doing the pose with Sica.

Yuri said with a smile,"Oh! I see now! You and I are doing a pose from Titanic. I love it!"

Sica said in her romantic tone and lean on the younger girl's shoulder,"That is even more romantic that we ever did. I really love the ship right now. How about I should head for my beauty sleep? Can you take me to the room?"

Sica froze and Yuri laughed,"Oh ha ha! The Sica effect. Let me give you a piggyback ride to the bedroom." Yuri carry Sica to the bedroom.

 

At the dining hall,YoonHyun and SooHyoSun are having a meal. "Wow! There are lots of food to eat!" Sooyoung said with filled with food.

Sunny said in her angry aegyo tone,"All you think nothing but food!"

Seohyun absent-mindedly smile at Yoona while eating,"Unnie,I never thought you enjoyed the buffet in this ship."

Yoona said,"I really enjoy different kinds of food. Different food like Thai,Chinese,Japanese,Vietnamese and others. How great is that?"

Hyoyeon said with a smile,"Enough talking,girls! Just enjoy the meal."

 

Later about 10pm,the lights went out. Everyone on the ship are sleeping while other people are still awake except for the crews in charge. Suddenly,it began to rain.

 

The crews goes inside the ship captain's room,"Captain,it's raining out there!"

When the storm gets stronger after few seconds,a disaster strike when the lightning strikes on the ship.

"Captain,the engineers reported that the ship is sinking."

The ship captain pick up the mic and quickly wake people up,"Attention all passengers! Wake up and pack your things! This is your captain speaking. I have bad news to say is the ship is sinking due to the storm. We're sinking! Please evacuate immediately!"

The storm gets stronger and everyone on the ship are panicking. The nine girls quickly pack their things.

 

Yoona said by holding onto Seohyun's hand,"Hold my hand!"

Seohyun smiled back as they evacuate,"Unnie,I will always be with you."

An hour later,the ship toppled until Tiffany fall off and same to Jessica. The storm is getting intensed as the ship was about to sink.

 

Taeyeon managed to saved herself with a boat with the other girls by making a head count,"Okay! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7... Aigoo! Where's Sica and Fany?"

The leader searched for the members as Hyoyeon and Yuri rowing the boat.

Taeyeon heard two girls yelling,"HELP! HELP US!"

Sunny pointed and managed to spot JeTi at the other side where the ship sank.

"There they are. Yuri,Hyoyeon,row the boat." HyoRi quickly row the boat and Taeyeon grab Tiffany's hand and same to Yuri grab Sica's hands.

 

"Tae,you're so brave and you came for me!" Fany eye smile at the leader and kiss the leader's lips.

Taeyeon blushed,"Aw,it was nothing!"

Sica give an aegyo smile to Yuri and hug,"Kwon seobang ah,what would I do without you? Good thing you came for me."

Yuri blush at the blonde girl,"Aw,it was nothing!"

 

The storm struck again and this time the rain came down heavily as the ocean starts to crash the boat.

 

The girls got separated as Taeyeon yelled for her members' names,"JESSICA! SUNNY! TIFFANY! HYOYEON! YURI! SOOYOUNG! YOONA! SEOHYUN!" One of the members Tiffany yelled Taeyeon's name,"TAEYEON AH!"

The girls swept away separately.