My Hero

SoShipwrecked

At the northern side of the island,Taeyeon has to figure out by dealing with Jessica's amnesia.

 

Taeyeon's stomach suddenly growl,"Aw man! I'm starving! Jess,how about you come with me?"

Jessica said as Taeyeon refers to the blonde girl,"Okay!"

The older girl suddenly hold the blonde girl's hand when the blonde totally freaked out,"AHHH!! What are you doing?"

Taeyeon respond,"Holding your hands of course! Sticking together! Let's look for food together somewhere over there." Taeyeon pointed at the forest.

The confused blonde said,"Alright!"

TaengSic hold hands while trying to look for food.

 

When they enter the forest,they searched. Taeyeon thinks that her other members could be in the forest looking for food by now.

The leader said in her thoughts,"Members,I hope you all are alright!"

TaengSic spotted 2 mangoes on the tree at their opposite left side.

Taeyeon climb up and pick up the 2 mangoes. Taeyeon take out her pocket knife in her jeans pocket just to cut the mangoes into pieces.

Taeyeon gave the younger girl the other mango since they are 2 of them eating mangoes each. The amnesiac said,"Thanks! How kind of you!"

When TaengSic eat,Taeyeon still thinking about the others,"Members,I wondered where are you,girls! I hope you're eating well."

 

At the southern side of the island,YulTi continued to searched for the others.

Yuri's stomach suddenly growl,"I'm hungry! Tiffany ah,let's look for food over there!" Yuri pointed to the forest.

Tiffany nodded her head as she agreed with the younger girl,"Good idea! Let's walk together! Why not hold my hand?"

Yuri said with her serious tone,"Yeah good idea!"

 

When YulTi walked together and entered the forest,they encountered a lot of mosquitoes.

Tiffany said as she continued to slap the mosquitoes that was on her skin and scratch her skin,"On second thoughts,I should stay behind."

Yuri said when they continued walking together,"I think I should take out my lighter."

Yuri take out the lighter that was in her pocket jeans. The tanned girl take the stick that was nearest from YulTi. Yuri lighted and makes it like a torch. Somehow,it managed to scared the mosquitoes away.

Tiffany hugged Yuri on her body,"Yewree! You're my hero!"

Yuri said,"Aw! It was nothing!"

Tiffany asked when they continued walking,"Wow! You brought a lighter with you?"

Yuri nodded her head,"Of course! In case of an emergency,I brought lighter and pocket knife."

YulTi continued walking. Suddenly,Tiffany stepped on the hole.

"OW!!"

Yuri sees Tiffany,"What happened?"

The brunette girl hold her left ankle,"I think I twisted my ankle!"

Yuri check on the girl's ankle.

Yuri ask Fany to hold the stick,"Can you hold the stick for one moment?"

Fany said,"What is it?"

Yuri take out her hankerchief from her right jeans pocket that was given on her birthday last year by Jessica.

Fany said,"What are you doing?"

Yuri used the hankerchief on Fany's twisted ankle and take out Fany's pink sandal from the left ankle.

Yuri said,"I'm using the hankerchief to bandaged your ankle!"

When the younger girl tied the hankerchief on the injured girl's ankle,Fany said,"Yuri,you're my hero!"

Fany tried to stand up and keep moving,"Yewree ah! Let's keep moving!"

Yuri suggested something,"Fany ah,how about I give you a piggyback ride?"

Fany nodded her head,"Okay!"

 

When the younger girl carried the older girl,the tanned girl keep on walking.

Yuri said in her thoughts,"Sica,I hope you and the others are alright!"