Where The Hell Are We?

SoShipwrecked

In the next morning about 6am,nowhere to be found in a stranded island.

 

Taeyeon woke up after the stormy night. She coughed out and woke up,*cough cough* "God,I'm alive! I thought that I was a goner."

 

As Taeyeon turned around,she finds herself alone in an island. She gets up and yell for her members,"JESSICA! SUNNY! TIFFANY! HYOYEON! YURI! SOOYOUNG! YOONA! SEOHYUN!"

Taeyeon continue to search for her fellow members on the beach of an island and she managed to spot Jessica. The leader quickly ran to the unconcious blonde girl as she uses her hands to shake the younger girl by shaking her head,"Sica,wake up!"

Taeyeon continue to wake the unconcious girl as she woke up with an amnesia,"Aw man! Where the hell am I?"

Jessica got up and sees a stranger in front of her by surprise,"Who are you?"

Taeyeon was shocked to see the blonde girl who doesn't know her name,"Jessica,it's me,Taeyeon!"

The amnesia girl is very confused. Taeyeon has another way to convince Jessica,"You don't know that we're Girls' Generation. The world's No.1 K-Pop Group like the song "Gee","Genie","Run Devil Run","The Boys" and all of that?"

The blonde girl shook her as she doesn't remember a thing,"Nope! I don't know any Girls' Generation!"

 

At the other side of the island,Tiffany ends up on top of her fellow member,Yuri. Not knowing to them,Fany's lips touch Yuri's lips.

As the younger tanned girl woke up,her eyes open in front of the unconscious girl in complete horror. The brunette girl woke up seconds later when she open her eyes and see the tanned girl.

At the same time,Tiffany gets up on her feet and same to Yuri.

Yuri spat out and she speak,"Tiffany,I can't believe that you kiss me on my lips. I don't know how did this happen?"

Tiffany said,"It was an accident! That storm nearly killed us. Where are the others and where the hell are we?"

Tiffany continue to walk on the beach side and yell for her members,"TAEYEON AH! JESSIE! SUNNY! HYOYEON! SOOYOUNG! YOONA! SEOHYUN!" Yuri follow Fany to help searching for their fellow members.

At the same time,Yuri spotted something. It was a necklace with a pendant that was engraved with the words "You Love Me" that was written on it. Yuri suddenly remember that was Sica's necklace.

Yuri remembered that before the girls get separated,Yuri must have grabbed Sica's necklace.

"It's Sica's necklace!"

Fany sees the necklace and said the same thing,"You're right! It's Jessie's necklace! That means Taeyeon and the others must be somewhere on the same island as us."

 

At the eastern side of the island,Yoona and Seohyun were found lying on each others' arms. Yoona woke up and Seohyun wake up seconds later as the maknaes said at the same time,"God,we're alive!"

 

When they got up on their feet as they walk on the beach and yelled their fellow members altogether,"TAEYEON UNNIE! SICA UNNIE! SUNNY UNNIE! FANY UNNIE! HYOYEON UNNIE! YURI UNNIE! SOOYOUNG UNNIE!" They continue to walk and still searching for their unnies.

 

At the western side of the island,Sooyoung woke up first along with Sunny and Hyoyeon. Sunny remind her 2 members that they are stranded on an island. They continue to walk as they say out their members name together,"TAEYEON AH! JESSICA! TIFFANY! YURI! YOONA! SEOHYUN! WHERE ARE YOU GIRLS?"

 

Can the girls survive themselves in a stranded island? Stay tune for more updates.