Finally We Are Getting Out of Here! (Part 2)

SoShipwrecked
The Delta team are still following the path of the forest that has the 'GG' symbol. They are heading to where the other missing members are being held.

It's around 7:45pm.

Yuri and Jessica light up the fire as big as they can.

Sunny became very pity for Hyoyeon who is having a fever. Sooyoung yell for help,"HELP! SOMEBODY!"

Meanwhile at the shore, the Beta captain receive a response from the HQ,"Calling Beta! Can you hear us from HQ?"

"Roger that! This is Beta! What is it?"

"Have you found all SNSD members?"

"Not yet! We are 60% complete and there are 40% of the members of SNSD are still missing. Team Delta aee still searching for them. Is there a problem?"

"I want to let you know from the HQ. You are still in the island and you will be departing the helicopter around 8:30pm. I repeat! By 8:30pm, depart immediately."

"But why departing by 8:30pm really soon? What happened if we take a long time to search for them?"

"CEO Lee Soo Man told us to hurry up! Just do as I say! It's 7:55pm. Get the girls to board the helicopter right now. Over and out!"

The Beta captain approach the Taeyeon,Tiffany,Yoona and Seohyun along with KARA to board the helicopter immediately,"Girls, get in the helicopter now! I mean it!"

Tiffany said as she became curious,"Eh! Why so soon?"

Hara ask,"Aren't we supposed to wait for the Delta Team to return with the other missing members?"

The Beta captain respond,"We can't sit here any longer! Just get in the helicopter."

However, Taeyeon refuse to sit by and do nothing,"Andwae! I have to search for them and I can't bear to leave my other members behind.

The Beta captain strictly said,"Aniyo! Let the Delta Team do their work!"

Gyuri agreed with Taeyeon,"Maybe Taeyeon is right! No members can be left behind. I will go with Taeyeon."

The Beta captain decided to change his mind,"Aw man! I give up! I think I should let you go but be back in 25 minutes before the helicopter departs in 5 minutes around 8:30pm. Take my navigating device!"

After the others got on board the helicopter,the 2 girl group give their leaders a good luck, "HWAITING!"

Tiffany cheered Taeyeon to hurry up,"Tae, please get back quickly!"

Maknae Jiyoung also cheer Gyuri, "Gyul unnie, get back here quickly and don't get hurt!"

The 2 leaders of the groups are off to find the other missing SNSD members.

However, before the leaders can get through the whole forest, Gyuri take out something that will help them remember where they start,"I am going to take out my red ribbon and tied it to the tree. That is where we started."

Off they go and find the other missing members.

Just as they go through to the forest, Taeyeon and Gyuri are going fast because their helicopter are leaving by 8:30pm.

They move as fast as they can just as they spotted something. Gyuri sees the 'GG' symbol,"Eh! The 'GG' symbol."

Taeyeon sees the marking path,"That means we're getting closer!"

Taeyeon sees the navigating device and it will tell where they are going. It pointed to where the other missing members are.

Meanwhile, at the other members' side, Sooyoung keep calling for help,"YAH! YOBOSEYO! HELP US!"

The Delta team heard the voice,"They are getting close by!"

However, at the same time, Taeyeon and Gyuri shows up to the Delta Team are.

The Delta captain ask the two girls,"Yah! Wae you doing here?"

Gyuri remind the captain,"We have to get back to the shore fast because the helicopter is departing by 8:30pm.

The Delta captain check the watch,"I know! It's 8:15pm. We're getting closer to find your friends!"

Taeyeon remind the captain to hurry up,"Pali! We got 15 minutes!"

Just as they move on,Taeyeon spotted the smoke signal,"Eh! The smoke signal and that means!"

They follow the smoke and they found the other members, "Yah!"

Sooyoung and Sunny ran towards Taeyeon and hug the leader,"We're safe!"

Yuri beckons the rescuers to approach,"Pali! Hyoyeon is having a fever.

The Delta captain got a call on his walkie talkie,"Delta,get back to the shore immediately because we are departing. Did you find the other missing members?"

"Yes we did find them! Are the others on board of the helicopter? We're getting back to the shore immediately!"

"Yes! They are already on board! We got 10 minutes to depart and hurry!"

"Roger that! Delta over and out!"

Delta team are moving out and carry the sick Hyoyeon,"Let's go! We're down to 10 minutes! No time to waste!"

Jessica feel very relief,"Finally we are getting out of here!"

Meanwhile at the shore, Tiffany convince the captain of Beta to wait until they come back,"Captain, please give us few more minutes! I know they will come!"

The Beta captain respond,"Your boss told us to hurry up!"

Tiffany said as she believes that Taeyeon and the others are on the way,"Taeyeon ah, pali!"

Nicole said in her thoughts,"Hyoyeon unnie, please come back!"

Meanwhile back at the forest,the victims and the Delta rescuers are getting close by to get out of the forest.

Taeyeon uses the navigating device to tell where they are and points straight,"There!"

Gyuri said,"There is a red ribbon that I tied earlier where we started!"

The Delta captain sees his watch,"Pali pali! 5 minutes!"

The team run quickly and they spotted Gyuri's red ribbon where it was,"There it is!"

Gyuri untie the ribbon and put in her pocket.

Sunny wave and yell out at the helicopter,"YAH! YOROBEUN!"

They run and board on the helicopter to safety. Finally it's already over for them.

The Beta captain said, "Hyoyeon and Tiffany will be taken to the hospital immediately!"

The helicopter departs and fly back to Korea after the rescue team found nine missing girls.

In the helicopter, Sooyoung hug Taeyeon,"Taeyeon unnie, I knew that you would come and find us!"

Sunny give a hug to leader Taeyeon,"You are the best leader! I knew that you will never leave us!"

Gyuri and Seungyeon said,"Taeyeon is the best leader of the group ever!"

Taeyeon said in English,"Yeah yeah! Say that again!"

A week later in SoShi's dorm, Hyoyeon's fever has been cured. Taeyeon decided to check on Tiffany,"How is your ankle?"

Tiffany give an eye smile towards the older girl,"I am fine! That is all!"

Taeyeon sit Tiffany's pink chair,"I can't seem to forget you that you smile at me when we were on the holiday cruise. Sorry about your holiday time got ruined!"

Tiffany reply with a smile,"What are you talking about? It was the best holiday ever!" The pink lover give a kiss on the leader's cheek.

Taeyeon became blush, "Jinja! Are you kidding me?"

Yuri suddenly called out the TaeNy couple,"Yah! Are you two coming for the Christmas party or not?"

Hyoyeon called the two of them,"Pali pali! Manager oppa can't wait any longer!"

TaeNy said as they hold hands by walking together,"Dae! We're coming!"

The End

Finally it's already over! They are safe in Korea! I have completely finished this fanfics.