Got Flopped

SoShipwrecked

The next day,it was 8:30am.

 

 

KARA members(except for Nicole) and their manager goes to SM Entertainment to see the CEO Lee Soo Man.

The manager knock the door,"Yoboseyo! Soo Man ah!"

 

The CEO open the door,"Yes? Come in!"

 

KARA's manager come in,"I need to talk to you!"

 

Soo Man sit on his chair,"What do you want from me?"

 

The manager said,"We need your help Your artists SNSD is in trouble! Gyuri ah,show him the phone!"

 

Nicole must have sent Hyoyeon's voice message to Gyuri's phone.

Gyuri playback the last message,"Annyeong,Nicole ah! SoShi are having a good time right now. Taeyeon is happy to be on the cruise for the first time with Tiffany. I wish you were here with me even KARA. I always love you deep in my heart."

 

Seconds later,they heard the last part,"ARGGGHHH!! A STORM!! HELP US!!!"

 

 

The CEO was shock to hear it.

 

 

Seconds later,Sooman quickly take action and said,"My goodness! My best artists could be alive somewhere at the abandoned island by now! I'm gonna call for help immediately!"

 

 

 

At Nicole's side,it was 8:45am,she met up with Min at the cafe.

 

 

Min sit down and Nicole said in English,"You're not gonna believe it!"

Min respond back in English,"Yeah! I got Hyoyeon unnie's message that you sent me!"

Nicole said,"Oh my god! This is an emergency! Let's head to SM Entertainment where my fellow members are!"

Min replied,"Yeah! Let's go!"

 

 

1 hour later,it was 9:45am.

 

The rescuers arrived after Sooman called for help.

 

Sooman tells the rescuers that SNSD is missing,"You have to find my 9 artists and bring them back! Make sure you don't fail me!"

One of the rescuers said,"No problem!"

 

Seconds later,Nicole and Min showed up where the KARA members are.

 

As the rescuers were about to leave,Nicole stopped them and said,"Wait! Take us with you!"

 

KARA's manager approach and said,"WHAT? Nicole,are you sure that you want to come with the rescuers?"

Nicole nod her head and said,"I want to go because our friends are trapped in an island."

Nicole begs the manager,"Please,manager oppa! I want to come along!"

Gyuri decided to come along as well,"If that's the case,we're coming with you!"

The manager decided to let KARA tag along with the rescuers,"Okay! I'll let you go but come back with SNSD safely!"

Min just got a message from her manager, "Omo! I got a schedule with my members. Sorry, Cole! I gotta go."

Nicole turn around and said, "Okay! I will let you know if SNSD are okay!"

Min left the SM building and KARA along with the rescuers are set to go to the island.  

 

Later at SNSD's side,it was 10am.

 

 

At HyoSooSun's side,Sunny woke up.

 

Sunny yawned and stretch her arms.

Seconds later,Sooyoung woke up as she felt Hyoyeon's forehead is burning. Sooyoung touch the forehead again and said,"Omo! Hyoyeon unnie is having a fever!"

Sunny said as she approach to Sooyoung,"What happen?" 

Sunny touch Hyoyeon's forehead,"Oh! You're right! We need help!"

 

Sooyoung have a better idea,"I'll go find Taeyeon unnie and the others! You stay here and look after Hyoyeon unnie! If I didn't come back,make more firewoods as a signal for help! Once there is someone who sees the firewood signal,we'll definitely get out from this island!"

 

Sunny stop Sooyoung by taking her hand and said,"Are you sure you're gonna be fine?"

Sooyoung said,"Don't worry! I'll come back here once I've find Taeyeon unnie and the others!"

 

 

 

At TaengSic's side,Taeyeon and Sica are setting up their shelters but they almost finish it.

 

 

Taeyeon is not willing to give up because she has been responsible for her fellow members.

Taeyeon sees the amnesiac is exhausted after waking up earlier by making a shelter for one and a half hour.

Taeyeon approaches to the blonde girl and said,"You can take a rest! I'll take care of it myself!"

The blonde girl said as she refused,"ANDWAE! I...must..help..you!"

Taeyeon said as she put both of her hands on the blonde girl's shoulders,"Listen! You take a break and drink the coconut! I'll be just fine!"

The blonde amnesiac said as she sit by,"Okay!"

 

 

At YulTi's side,Yuri still give Tiffany a piggyback ride due to Fany's twisted ankle.

 

 

Tiffany noticed that Yuri is tiring herself,"Yewree ah,gwaenchanh-ayo?"

The tanned girl said as she keeps breathing in and out,"Gwenchanayo!"

Yuri said as she refused to give up yet,"I'm not stopping until we find Taeyeon and the other members!"

Tiffany said as she convince Yuri about her health,"Your health is so important and you need to rest!"

Yuri said as she continue to keep moving,"I'm not giving up yet!"

 

 

As Yuri continue to keep moving,Tiffany spotted a shelter,"Hey! Isn't that a shelter over there?"

Yuri look in front and said,"It could be!"

 

Yuri continue to move and she doesn't stop with few steps away. Yuri keeps on moving and moving. Yuri is almost out of energy and finally reach to the shelter.

Yuri said as she became tired and put down Tiffany gently,"We've made it!"

Tiffany said,"Alright,we've made it!"

 

 

As TaengSic came back,there was YulTi at the shelter and the leader shout out,"YURI,TIPPANI!!"

 

Tiffany gets up since her ankle is healed and saw Taeyeon by running towards the leader,"TAEYEON AH!!!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany run into each other and hug in a reunion.

Taeyeon say out Tiffany's name,"Fany! At last we're together!"

Tiffany said as she shed into tears,"We're together again as TaeNy!"

Taeyeon ask Tiffany,"How did you get all the way here?"

Tiffany answer by giving an eye smile,"Yuri and I did come all the way here by not stop looking for you!"

 

 

At Yuri's side,Sica becomes afraid of Yuri and ran towards Taeyeon and said,"HELP!!"

 

Taeyeon said,"What wrong?"

Yuri said,"Sica is avoiding me! What happened?"

Tiffany ask the leader,"What had actually happened to Jessie?"

Taeyeon answer as she doesn't want to talk about the incident at the sea,"It's a long story!"

Taeyeon added as she approach,"Sica has an amnesia due to the stormy night at the sea. I've tried everything even doing the dance moves to get her memories but it's no use!"

 

 

After all of Taeyeon's attempts to get Sica's memories back,Yuri might have a solution,"I know just a thing!"

 

Yuri said as she clear her throats,"I can't believed that our holiday cruise got flopped!"

 

Seconds later,the blonde girl started to laugh,"HAHAHHAHAHA!!!"

 

Tiffany said as she saw the blonde girl laughing,"I can't believed it! It worked!"

 

After Sica stopped laughing,Yuri approach to Jessica and Yuri ask,"Sica,do you know who I am?"

Sica smile and wrap her arms around the tall girl,"Yes I do,Kwon seobang!"

Tiffany jumps for joy and said,"Jessie,it's good that the 4 of us are together again!"

Taeyeon said as she became more serious,"Okay girls! This is no time to jump around! We have to find Sunny,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung,Yoona and Seohyun!"

Yuri said,"Absolutely! Once we find them altogether,we'll be back together as 9 members in 1 group Girls' Generation!"

Jessica said in English,"We are Girls' Generation! No one gets left behind!"

The 4 girls spread out their hands and said in English,"Girls' Generation,all for one and one for all! TOGETHER FOREVER!!"

 

 

It's been a couple of months since I last write the previous chapter of this fanfic! TaeNy and YulSic are back together at last. The rescuers along with KARA in the rescue helicopter are on their way to rescue SNSD. Will TaeNy and YulSic be able to find YoonHyun and HyoSooSun and unite together as one group? Stay tuned! :)