We Need Food

SoShipwrecked

While YulTi continue to locate the others,Yuri spotted mangoes.

 

Tiffany grabs 2 mangoes from the tree while Yuri is still giving her a piggyback ride due to Fany's twisted ankle. Yuri decided to stop for a moment.

 

Yuri put Tiffany down gently.

 

Yuri take out the pocket knife from her left pocket.

 

Yuri cut the mangoes into pieces and kindly give Tiffany,"Take it! I know you must be hungry after you got hurt."

 

Tiffany said with her eye smile,"Once again,Yuri,you're my hero!"

 

Yuri giggled,"Aw! It was nothing!"

 

YulTi take a bite of the mangoes and they can feel the sweetness into their mouth.

 

Yuri wondered in her thoughts,"Sica,where are you right now? I hope you and the others are okay?"

 


At YoonHyun's side,they kept walking and Seohyun felt wiped out as they entered the forest.

 

"Yoona unnie,can we stop for a minute? I need to rest."

 

Yoona suddenly spotted mangoes and grab 2 mangoes from the tree.

 

Yoona take out the pocket knife from her right pocket of her jeans and cut the mangoes into pieces.

 

Seohyun sit on the log and Yoona kindly gave the mango to Seohyun.

 

"Take it,Hyunnie ah! Eat it as much as you can to gain some strength so that we can find the others."

 

Seohyun absent-mindedly stares at the older girl and smile,'Thanks unnie! You always care for me!"

 

Yoona said,"Now let's eat!"

 

YoonHyun take a bite and feel the sweetness into their mouth.

 

YoonHyun said,"Delicious!"

 

Yoona said,"Yuri unnie,Sica unnie,I hope you and the others are alright!"

 

 

At HyoSooSun's side,Sooyoung's stomach began to growl.

 

Sooyoung touch her growling stomach,"Aw man! I'm so hungry! Where can we find food? We need food!"

 

The three of them keep strolling and Sooyoung spotted mangoes after they have entered the forest.

 

Sooyoung run to the trees that is filled with mangoes,"MANGOES!!! Here I come!"

 

Hyoyeon said,"Whoa! Slow down!"

 

Sunny said,"Hey! Wait for me!"

 

They grab the mangoes and sit at the nearest log.

 

Sunny said,"Wait! I've got a pocket knife!"

 

Sunny cut the mangoes into pieces and give to HyoSoo.

 

Sooyoung felt relieved and said,"Let's eat!"

 

"Yummy! Very sweet!" Hyoyeon tasted in .

 

Sunny said,"Once we find the others,we can get outta here and get some help."

 

Sunny said in her thoughts,"I wonder how the others are. Taeyeon ah,I hope you and the others are eating well!"

 

 

Back at TaengSic's side,Taeyeon brought firewoods in order to get help and light up with the lighter.

 

"This should do the trick! Sica,help me out here!" Taeyeon said as she lighted up.

 

The amnesia girl brought more firewoods and kindly ask,"Why are you so caring?"

 

Taeyeon said,"Once we got more firewoods,we can get outta here!"

 

Taeyeon added again,"Sica,if you only you can remember who you are,we can get outta here!"

 

The amnesiac said again,"I can't remember who I am!"

 

Taeyeon said in her thoughts,"Tiffany,I hope you and the others are okay!"