Chapter 15

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following weeks that came were filled with tension, while her mother has already came to talk to her and apologized for her lack of support that night, she still  has not spoken to her father yet. “Your appa just needs more time. He is just pouting right now,” her mother said trying to cheer Eunbin up.

 

However it seemed to be more than pouting to Eunbin, her father refused to have meals with the family, and hasn’t spoken to her since the fight. When she fought with her parents in the past, her father would always made sure that she saw how displeased he was, but this time she couldn’t even catch a glimpse of his hair.

 

She has told Sooyeon what happened and reassured her that she was fine. Now all there was is just pure anticipation to get back to Seoul and jump into Sooyeon’s arms.

 

Her brother asked to see her photos and was even deciding whether or not if he should visit to meet Sooyeon. Eunbin managed to dissuade him though, because she was afraid of what her brother would say.

 

It was finally the last week of winter break, and Eunbin was finally at wit’s end. Plucking up whatever residual courage she had left from the earlier argument, she marched towards her father’s study, knocking on his day after contemplating in front of it for 15 minutes.

“Come in” came the voice that used to chase her nightmares away as a child.

 

Walking in slowly and closing the door behind her, she took a deep breath before raising her head up to look at her father who has yet to look up from his documents. “Appa, can we talk?”

 

Hearing her voice, her father finally looked up from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter