Chapter 16

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After having cried it out, her father led her to the sofa in his room and asked her to tell him more about the girl that she was head over heels for. With her leaning against his chest, and his arm protectively wrapped around her shoulders, she told him how she met Sooyeon.

 

Letting out a sigh after she finished, he got up to get her a glass of water. “I think you need to go visit Sooyeon’s family”

 

Looking up from her glass, Eunbin looked confusedly at her father, “I think I will do that when Sooyeon is around, wouldn’t it be abrupt to just visit without saying anything?”, blushing at the prospect of meeting Sooyeon’s parents.

 

“If I was her parents, and my daughter went through that ordeal, I would be furious at the girl that made my daughter suffered. And all of a sudden the same girl comes visiting with my daughter as if nothing has happened? I would definitely be mad out of my mind. Go visit the and introduce yourself, show them that you are sorry for what you have done to Sooyeon and promise them that you would stand by her side this time round.

If you don’t even have that level of courage, I would tell you to break it off with Sooyeon now, not for your sake, but her’s and her family’s” her father said solemnly as he looked at his daughter.

 

Letting her father’s wisdom sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter