Chapter 11

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Eunbin’s lips could touch Sooeyeon’s, Sooyeon quickly withdrew from her embrace and held her by the arms, staring in confusion into Eunbin’s eyes. “Wait a minute… What do you mean?”

“Huh? What do you mean what do I mean? I want us to get back together” Eunbin started panicking as the hands that were around Sooyeon tightened, afraid that she would increase the distance between them.

“No, no, no. I … I don’t think… I don’t think I can” Sooyeon eyes teared up again as she tried to get away. “I can’t” she kept whispering to herself as she struggled in Eunbin’s embrace.

“What? Why? Sooyeon-ah, you still love me right? Sooyeon-ah!” Eunbin cried as she tried to pull her back closer.

 

Finally escaping her embrace, Sooyeon walked to the corner of the room and curled up, crying with her head bowed. “You don’t know how much I cried when we broke up. I couldn’t leave my house. My mom had to force feed me because I just saw no meaning in life anymore. I can’t go through that again.” Sooyeon said softly, as she hugged her legs closer to her body.

 

“You don’t have to, I am here to stay Sooyeon-ah” Eunbin went closer to Sooyeon’s shaking body, laying a hand on her knee. “I love you” she added, hesitating for a while, unsure if it was the right time to say those three words.

 

Hearing those words, Sooyeon’s head shot up and stare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter