Chapter 13

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After sharing one last kiss inside their room, Eunbin left to face her battle. The train ride back home was nerve wrecking. How was she going to break the news? How would her parents take it?

 

Arriving at Seonam station, her driver picked her up, informing her on the way back that her parents were currently at work but have already scheduled a family dinner that night. Going back into her old room, Eunbin immediately went to find her box, taking her ring out of the box reverently. Putting it back on her finger, she suddenly felt all insecurities flying out of her body. That’s right! She is doing it for Sooyeon who had sacrificed herself a year ago. She is doing it for her happiness, for her sanity, because she knew she would go insane if she was to ever live without Sooyeon again.

 

Lying on her bed, she picked up her phone to message Sooyeon that she had safely arrived back home. They chatted for a few more hours, trying to distract Eunbin from the task that was to come. When dinner time finally came, she stood up and went to change. Staring at herself in the mirror, Eunbin stilled herself as she finally made her down to the dining room.

 

Her brother was already seated at the table playing with his phone. Seeing his beloved sister coming into the room, he immediately put his phone down and smiled at her. “Aigoo! Our maknae is finally back home! I’ve missed you so much!” reaching over to give her big bear hug.

“Oppa, I am not a child anymore” Eunbin blushed as she hugged her brother back

“Nope, you would always be my baby sister that used to pull the back of shirt, following me around everywhere.” Her brother smiled fondly before pulling a chair for her.

 

They waited for another 15 minute, spending the time eating some fruits and catching up before their parents came into the room. When her father came in, his face was rather displease. Unsure if it was because of work, Eunbin kept quiet as the servants brought out their dinner. Her mother made some small talk, trying to catch up on her daughter life, when her father suddenly cleared his throat. “Eunbin-ah, how are you doing with L.Joe?”

 

Hearing his name, Eunbin put down her utensils and looked at her father, “We are good, he still treats me as a good sister”, she said. “But not as good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter