Chapter 10

Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going back to her own room has never felt so nerve wrecking before. She was afraid of hearing the decision Eunbin made. Cusring Mirae one last time in her head, Sooyeon finally open the door.

 

Entering the room, she saw that the room was dark and that Eunbin was not in, Thinking that Eunbin made the choice of going to see L.Joe’s parents, Sooyeon closed the door and broke down on the floor. ‘Why? I thought I had stop hoping, but why does it hurt so much that she is not here?’

 

As she sobbed, the door opened behind her, and Eunbin stepped in. “Sooyeon-ah! What happened?” Eunbin exclaimed as she immediately engulfs Sooyeon into a hug. Overwhelmed by the emotion that Eunbin’s presence brought, Sooyeon could only hold onto Eunbin’s sleeves as she continued crying.

 

When Sooyeon finally calmed down, she realised that in her moment of emotional break down, Eunbin somehow managed to maneuver her onto the bed. Eunbin’s back was resting against the wall while hugging Sooyeon tightly.”Are you feeling better?” Eunbin said as she wiped the tears away from Sooyeon’s eyes.

 

“I thought you weren’t coming back”

“Babo, my stuffs are here, of course I have to come back”

“So you came back for your stuff?” Sooyeon asked as she withdrew from Eunbin’s embrace, hurt by the statement.

“No, no, no. I came back for you. I don’t know what I would do if we were ever apart again.” Eunbin said as she pulled Sooyeon back to her.

“What happened after I left? I heard Mirae gave you an ultimatum.”

“That she did, she woke me up. I have to treat her to a meal later.”

“She is just rude, she doesn't deserve anything” Sooyeon pouted as she sinks herself deeper into Eunbin’s embrace. “So what happened?”

 

***

Sitting in a coffee house near campus. L.Joe fiddled with the handle of his cup nervously, not daring to look at Eunbin’s face. Eunbin was looking out to the streets, looking at couples walking past, smiling at high school girls that hugged each other’s arm to try to keep warm. She was reminded of the time whereby she and Sooyeon would make use of that same excuse, and spend time walking down the streets of Seonam hand-in-hand. Feeling another surge of determination coming from that memory, Eunbin cleared and turned to look at L.Joe.

 

    “Oppa, you seemed to be under the impression that my ex was the one that hurt me during our relationship, how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter