(39)

Different 2
===

“Taeyeon?”

“What?”

“What are you doing?” Tiffany shifted to her side to look at the busy girl.

“None of your business.” Taeyeon scooted away and kept on staring at her phone.

“What’s that?”

“I told you, nothing.”

Tiffany furrowed her brows in annoyance. It was one of their date nights but here they were, seated on the opposite sides of the couch, not talking. “Taeyeon-ah…” She moved closer but the girl was too busy to notice it. “Baby…” She tried to call out again but Taeyeon remained busy. After a moment of being ignored, Tiffany finally had had enough that she snatched the phone away and hid it behind her back.

“Hey! Give me that!” Taeyeon frantically tried to grab Tiffany’s hand. 

“No.”

“That’s my phone. Give it back.” She said sternly but the other girl was undeterred.

“Why? So you could ignore me the entire night?” Tiffany was now frowning.

“What?! I’m not ignoring you!” 

“You are! You’ve been staring at your phone for hours!” She retrieved the phone from her back and looked at it. “What were you even doing?” To her dismay, the screen turned black and when she tried to unlock it, the device was requiring her to enter the passcode. “Unlock it.” The phone was held right in front of Taeyeon but the girl refused to touch it. “What’s the passcode?”

“Not telling.”

“Why? Are you hiding something from me?”

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes as she stared back at Tiffany. “I’m not.”

“Then unlock it.”

“No.” Tiffany grabbed her hand by force and pressed her thumb on the home button, unlocking the device in an instant. “W-wha… Hey!” Taeyeon was way too slow that she wasn’t able to grab her phone back. 

“What are you hiding?” Tiffany glared at her frowning girlfriend before taking a look at the screen. She stared at the photos flashed right in front of her then turned back to Taeyeon who quickly averted her gaze. “Why are you doing this?”

“Shut up.”

“Tell me.” 

“I’m not telling so shut up.” Taeyeon shifted in her seat, facing the TV.

“Baby…” Tiffany set aside the phone on the coffee table before hugging the girl’s waist. “Tell me. Hm?”

“Not telling.”

“You know I’ll do anything to make you talk so better say it now.”

“Why?” Taeyeon spat angrily, cheeks turning pink.

“Just curious. So tell me.” Tiffany leaned in to kiss her lips. “Tell me why you’re scrolling through my feed?”

“Shut up. I hate you.” She crossed her arms and pouted.

“Awww, no need to be embarrassed.” Another kiss landed on Taeyeon’s cheek this time. “I promise I won’t tease you.”

“I promise I won’t tease you.” Taeyeon repeated mockingly. “Who the hell are you kidding?!”

“No teasing.” Tiffany pecked her lips and grinned. “Sealed it with a kiss. Now tell me.” She tugged at the hem of her shirt.

With a defeated sigh, Taeyeon answered, “Because you’re annoying.” 

“So you’d rather look at my photos like a creep?”

“Whatever.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Why settle for photos when I’m right here?” Tiffany tilted her head to the side, looking at her fidgeting girlfriend curiously.

“For starters, those photos don’t talk.” 

“So?”

“So it’s less annoying.”

“Okay, go on.” She nodded for her to continue.

“Second…” Taeyeon stared right into Tiffany’s eyes. “Shut up, will you?!”

“I’m not even saying anything.”

“Stop giving me that smile!”

“Why?”

“Because it’s annoying the hell out of me!”

“It’s not.” Tiffany’s grin widen when the girl responded with an eye roll. “You love it when I smile.”

“I wanna wipe off that smug look on your face real bad.” Taeyeon said angrily.

“Then do it.”

“Maybe I will.” Tiffany giggled and tighten her hug when the girl crashed their lips without hesitation. 

===