(117)

Different 2
===
 
“Who wants some cupcakes?”
 
Heads instantly turned to the kitchen where Tiffany was holding a piece of the freshly baked cupcake. 
 
“Anyone?” Tiffany waved the sweet treat.
 
“Where do you think you’re going?” Taeyeon looked at the kids sternly.
 
“Getting some cupcakes?” Soojung replied.
 
“We’re not done folding the clothes.” Taeyeon neatly folded the shirt and proceeded to do another one. 
 
“I’m done!” Minho raised his hand. 
 
“Me too!” Kang Joon followed.
 
“Put them inside first then you’re considered done.” Taeyeon pointed at the clothing organizers neatly lined up along the coffee table. She checked the boxes intently before nodding in approval. 
 
The kids dashed into the kitchen right away, giggling when Tiffany gave them a kiss on the cheek. 
 
“This is the tastiest cupcake ever!” Soojung smiled widely. 
 
“I love it, Mom.” Kang Joon nodded in agreement while Minho was too busy eating his second cupcake.
 
“Aww, you babies are so cute!” Tiffany chuckled when they gave her a big hug. 
 
Meanwhile, Taeyeon was standing near the dining table, arms crossed, with a huge frown on her face.
 
“What’s wrong with Umma?” Soojung tilted her head while looking at Taeyeon curiously.
 
“Hm?” Tiffany turned to her wife.
 
“What?” Taeyeon asked.
 
“Why are you standing there looking like...”
 
“Like what?”
 
“Old Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany grinned when Taeyeon glared at her.
 
“What does that even mean?”
 
“I think someone is jealous?” Tiffany deliberately ignored her wife and looked at their children. The look of confusion in Kang Joon’s face made her chuckle.
 
“I think I know who it is, Mom.” Soojung tugged at Tiffany’s apron.
 
“You do?” Tiffany stoop down. “Who is it?” 
 
“Umma.” Soojung pointed at Taeyeon innocently.
 
“What?! I’m not jealous! Why would I be?! That’s ridiculous!” Taeyeon flailed her hands in annoyance.
 
“Aww, come here you big baby.” Tiffany stood up and waved Taeyeon in. 
 
“No.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.
 
“Come on.”
 
“No.”
 
“Be a good example to our kids.”
 
“NO.”
 
Tiffany shook her head when Taeyeon turned away, arms still crossed. Walking carefully, she stopped right in front of her grumpy wife. “You okay, baby?” She asked while slipping her arms around Taeyeon’s waist. 
 
“No.”
 
“Why?”
 
“No.”
 
Tiffany looked at Taeyeon in confusion and followed the girl’s line of sight. She chuckled when her eyes stopped at the view, their children happily eating the remaining cupcakes on the counter. “Are you seriously jealous over them?”
 
Taeyeon narrowed her eyes and looked at Tiffany dead in the eye.
 
“You wanted this so bad 5 months ago...” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon closer. “Are you regretting it now?” 
 
“I hate that look.”
 
“What is?”
 
“That I-told-you-so look.” Taeyeon answered with a grunt.
 
“So you’re regretting it?”
 
“Of course not. I love them.”
 
“Then what is it?”
 
Taeyeon just stared in return that confused Tiffany.
 
“I can’t read minds, Taeyeon-ah.” 
 
Taeyeon grumbled some incoherent words that Tiffany missed out.
 
“Come again?”
 
“I said let’s go out tomorrow. Just the two of us.” Taeyeon refused to make eye contact.
 
“What about the kids?”
 
“They can managed.” 
 
“They’re only 6.” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon as if she had gone insane. 
 
“Of course we’re gonna leave them to Umma.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance.
 
“So you’re asking me out on a date?” 
 
“Ugh!”
 
“Ask nicely and I might say yes.” That finally caught Taeyeon’s attention that Tiffany had to laugh.
 
Taeyeon breathed through her nose in frustration and closed her eyes. “Will you go out with me tomorrow?” Lips met hers for a sweet kiss that finally made her smile.
 
“See you tomorrow, my grumpy, little wife.” Tiffany placed a quick kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek before pulling away to tend to their children. 
 
“Well, .” Taeyeon mumbled to herself while looking at them with a silly grin on her face. 
 
===
 
A/N: What a mess this is. Happy weekend everyone! LOL