(23)

Different 2
===

. It's a trap. . It was a mistake. . A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE MISTAKE! ! This has been going on in her head for the past few minutes as she was seated, watching a random show or series or whatever it was. On Tiffany's lap, cradled like a baby nonetheless. . This is worse than I thought! She wasn't even sure how they ended up like this, but one thing's for sure, she didn't end up like this without putting up a fight.

"Is there something wrong?" Tiffany asked after Taeyeon shifted for the third time.

"I don't like this."

"You don't like what?"

"This." Taeyeon pointed sternly at the girl's face.

"But you like me alright." Tiffany chuckled before kissing the frowning girl's cheek. 

"This was a terrible mistake. I wanna take it back." She tried to pry away the arms wrapped around her but to no avail. "Let's break up. I don't want this anymore." 

After almost half a year of knowing Taeyeon, Tiffany had now been accustomed to such behavior that she wasn't easily affected. "You do realize that that doesn't work, right?"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Whatever."

"Why are you still so hard to get, baby?" The teasing grin on Tiffany's face was quite irritating, for Taeyeon of course. It has only been a month since they became official and Tiffany had already been calling her by that hideous petname, saying that it suited her best. Because she was a big baby after all.

"What did I tell you about calling me that?" 

"I don't know. I wasn't listening." She shrugged nonchalantly just to annoy her.

"I hate you. I'm leaving." Taeyeon had finally squirmed out of her hold.

"And where are you going? You do realize that you're in your house, right?"

For a quick second, her eyes widen at the realization but she was able to maintain her cool. "I'm going to my room. There's that." She crossed her arms as she looked down at Tiffany, staring back at her with undeterred gaze. 

"Alright. Then go to your room."

"Fine. I'll do just that." She spat angrily but didn't move an inch. "What are you staring at?"

"Why are you still here?"

"Why do you even care?"

"I'm just asking." Tiffany shrugged and reached out for the remote, shoving Taeyeon away in the process.

Taeyeon was now frowning as she watched her switching channels. "Hey."

"Hm?"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm not doing anything." Tiffany tore her eyes away from the screen to look at her. "You're doing this to yourself." 

Taeyeon kicked the foot of the couch in annoyance before storming off to her room. But not without grumbling something about annoying smartass people and a quick angry stolen kiss from Tiffany.

===