(107)

Different 2
===
 
It was a chill Friday morning and both of them decided to take the day off for a much needed alone time. Work has been piling up since they went away for a month long honeymoon, and the moment they landed back home, Taeyeon immediately got back to work, leaving Tiffany all by herself for a week.
 
As they cuddled on the couch, with Taeyeon cradled like a baby in her wife’s arms, Tiffany couldn’t help but remember the first time she held the girl like this. It was a quiet day, quite similar to what it was like at the moment, and she may or may not have forced Taeyeon to cuddle with her, in exchange for some sweet treats. The memory put a silly grin on her face as she pulled her already sleeping wife closer.
 
“If I knew you’d be this domesticated when we get married, I would’ve popped the question sooner.” Tiffany mumbled to herself as she kissed the top of Taeyeon’s head. “God, you’re so cute. Who knew you’re such a grumpy old troll when you’re awake.”
 
“I heard that. Stop insulting me in my sleep.” Taeyeon groggily replied as she made herself comfortable.
 
“Aww baby, you know that was meant to be endearing.” Tiffany chuckled as she nuzzled the girl’s neck.
 
“Hey, stop that. I wanna sleep.”
 
“Excuse me but you’re not supposed to be sleeping, you know.” Tiffany stared at Taeyeon’s fake sleeping face. “We’re supposed to be spending some quality time here.”
 
“We are.”
 
“Me sitting on the couch, watching this boring documentary show, while you sleep on my lap is your definition of quality time?” Tiffany watched her in disbelief as Taeyeon shifted to her side, conveniently avoiding the accusing look.
 
“Yes. You got it all right.”
 
“God, then I should’ve just went to work today.” Tiffany grumbled and motioned to get off the couch only to be stopped by Taeyeon’s hand on her arm. “What?”
 
“Why are you suddenly so mad? A minute ago, you were smiling like an idiot while looking at me.” Taeyeon sat up on Tiffany’s lap.
 
“You tell me.”
 
Taeyeon shamelessly rolled her eyes at Tiffany when the girl started to sulk, arms crossed, and a sad pout on her face. “What do you want to do then?”
 
“As if you’d do it without a single complaint.”
 
“I will do it without complaining.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes again and held Tiffany’s face. “Anything that you want baby.”
 
Tiffany almost laughed out loud, risking her fake sulking façade, at her wife’s cute attempt to appease her. They’ve been together for more than 2 years now and it never failed to amaze her how oblivious Taeyeon was. “Anything, you say?” She dropped her arms and loosely wrapped it around the girl’s neck.
 
“Anything.” Taeyeon nodded.
 
“Then we’re baking cupcakes today.” Tiffany lifted her eyebrow when Taeyeon groaned in displeasure. “We haven’t started but you’re already complaining.”
 
“The last time we did that, you made me wear that hideous pink onesie of yours.” Taeyeon sat up straight with a very accusing look at Tiffany’s seemingly innocent puppy dog eyes.
 
Tiffany clapped her hands in glee as she remembered that day. “Thank you for reminding me, baby.” She lightly pushed Taeyeon off the couch. “Let me look for that onesie.”
 
“Don’t bother. I already threw it away.”
 
“What?!”
 
“I burned it. Got rid of it for good.” Taeyeon stood up and shrugged.
 
Tiffany turned to Taeyeon, quickly scanning her wife to make sure she wasn’t lying. “If I find it, you’re gonna wear it for a week.”
 
“Sure, go ahead. You’ll never find it.” Taeyeon stared at Tiffany dead in the eyes, clearly accepting the challenge.
 
“I’ll never find it, huh.”
 
“Yeah.”
 
“Sure.” Tiffany barely took a step forward when Taeyeon frantically ran to Tiffany’s old room, now their shared walk-in-closet, grumbling to herself about how she should’ve thrown that hideous thing yesterday.
 
===
A/N: Um... remember this story...? LOL idk. i just felt the need to update this story. XD i'm sorry if it's taking so long. HA HA. also, i'm sorry if the update is a bit boring. hehehehe *runs back into the cave* have a great weekend everyone! :D