(101)

Different 2

===

Taeyeon took in a huge, deep breath as she stood along the hallway. Upon realizing the hand that was gently holding hers, she turned to her left  and saw Tiffany smiling at her. 

"Don't be too nervous." Tiffany reached out to brush the girl's hair.

"You look so... So perfect..." 

Tiffany had never seen her girlfriend shamelessly swoon over her that made her giggle. "You look so beautiful too." She scanned her from head to toe, still not believing that Taeyeon was wearing a black wedding dress for the ceremony. "I still can't believe you're wearing black."

"I love it and just shut up." Taeyeon fidgeted in place, feeling self-conscious with the way Tiffany was looking at her.

There wasn't enough time for Tiffany to respond as the organizer approached them. "Miss Taeyeon, Miss Tiffany." The young lady acknowledged them with a slight bow. "You'll be going in in a few seconds." She offered her best smile before taking her leave.

The doors opened soon after and Taeyeon couldn't believe what she was seeing. Everything was magically white. No traces of pink. Or maybe there was but they kept it super lowkey that she wasn't able to see it. 

Taeyeon had no idea how the venue would look like when she arrived at the hotel. She refused to go and check the place, citing that she wanted it to be a surprise. 

"Do you like it?" Tiffany turned to the other girl who seemed to be too distracted while walking down the aisle.

"Oh god. This is wonderful." Taeyeon shifted her gaze to Tiffany. "Thank you." 

"It was your idea, to be honest." 

"But still." 

Tiffany didn't respond further and just smiled. They walked hand in hand, occasionally looking around and saw their family and close friends tearing up. It was a dream come true for Tiffany. Walking down the aisle with the love of her life, standing at the altar in front of her loved ones, declaring their love for each other... it was a dream come true indeed.

The ceremony started without a glitch. No Taeyeon freaking out. No Taeyeon having a mental breakdown. No Taeyeon crying her heart out. It was too good to be true but Taeyeon was able to hold everything in. 

It was the part everyone had been waiting for, hearing their vows for each other, when there was a sudden interruption. The doors shook  vigorously that caught everyone's attention. All eyes were now focused on the door as there seemed to be a commotion going on outside. And not too long after, the doors burst open and came in the person everyone had been looking for. 

"Stop the wedding!" Taehyung screamed his lungs out, hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath. "Please... stop." 

===
A/N: OH GOD. WHAT HAVE I DONE. HAHAHAHAHA I'M JUST GOING TO LEAVE THIS HERE LOL BYE EVERYONE!!! *runs away before it's too late*