Chapter 7

Pinky Promise

The incident on Saturday was still playing again and again in my head. The most horrible thing was I had to pass core P everyday. Whenever I walked near the lobby, I would look whether that ert was there or not. To the maximum of my luck, he was not here.

"Heeyeon ar, were you listening to me?" Yujin asked me as we were on core P lobby.

"Sorry... can you repeat?" I replied in lower voice, still looking at the stairs.

"What's wrong with you? You have been so weird since yesterday, like looking for someone in core P. Are you looking for Hyunsik? Not seeing each other enough time for the weekend?" She teased  me and I just playfully slapped her away.

"Stop saying that ! We are not couple...."

"It's a 'no', or 'not yet'? They are different~"

"Just repeat what you want to say, please." I had to change the topic. Ever since the first day Hyunsik sunbae asked me to have lunch with him, the girls kept exaggerating our relationship. But honestly I depended on him too much...

"I am asking will to go to watch the soccer match of our department tonight?" Having two teams from food safety major and biology major to carry out a soccer match was the tradition of  our department. Although it was a friendly match, there would be tons of female students came and watch the match. The major school team players, Jihoon sunbae and Gikwang sunbae from our major and Dujun sunbae and Yoseob sunbae from bio major, would be gathered together and had a match serious. Not to mention they were also very handsome during the match.

"Yes~ Jihoon sunbae sent me a message yesterday, asking me to go watch him."

"Our Heeyeon has so many admirers~~~ Please introduce me some of them that you don't want." She teased me again.

"Ya! Go quicker, we are gonna late." And I ran away. But there was something strange about the message Jihoon sunbae sent me yesterday night. They were so flirty...

 

===Flash back: msg last night===

Jihoon sunbae: Our lovely Heeyeonnie~ <3

Heeyeonnie: Hi Jihoon sunbae, anything that I can help you?

Jihoon sunbae: oh:((( I can only find you when I need your help? That's hurt....

Heeyeonnie: no not like that. Don't be sad sunbae

Jihoon sunbae: ok:) Actually I want you to come watch our soccer match tomorrow night

Heeyeonnie: oh will you be one of the players?

Jihoon sunbae: ofc~~ I know that you watch soccer match sometime, so I think you will be interested. We are as good as those professional players;D

Heeyeonnie: XD sure, I will come~

Jihoon sunbae: Then I will expect you be there, and you can only look at me in the match <3

Heeyeonnie: hahaha I'm gonna sleep now

Jihoon sunbae: ok see you tomorrow then~ no see you later in our dream~~ <3

===Flashback End===

 

Luckily the last lesson was ended on time, so we had enough time to go to the playground. The weather was nice, not to hot, quite fit to have a match. The event happened at 7pm and we reached the playground at 6:45, surprisingly the stadium was almost full already. If we didn't have any reserved seats for our department, we would definitely no place to sit. We sat at the seat that face the middle of the field. The public section was just next to us, most of them were the fans of the sunbaes. They had prepared many fanchanting props that were similar to k-pop stars concerts.

 

Right at 7pm, the team members entered the field. Similar to regular matches, two teams were led by three referees, which was unexpected. However, the audience in the public section only wanted to watch their favourite idols, I was sure they couldn't even answer some simple questions about a soccer match. They started to scream as the sunbaes came out. During the match, they just kept screaming when the players touched the ball as they were passing it casually. Despite those terrible screaming, the sunbaes really had their skills. Dujun sunbae was nice in turns, but sometime missing the accuracy in passing the ball. Yoseob and Gikwang sunbae were good in assisting. Eventhough they were in different teams, they must cooperate well in the school team. Jihoon sunbae was so accurate in blocking the shooting from the other team. They were really charm in the match but the girls were just too crazy. Maybe sunbaes were enjoying for their chanting, otherwise it must  be very annoying. 

It was a suffer of my eardrum in those 100 minutes. As Jihoon sunbae sent me messages last night, I should say hi to him after the match. But there was no way I could approach him, thanks to his fans. Suddenly, a woman that wearing t clothes with full and thick makeup yelled at the crowd. "Ya!!! Who let you all being this close to him! Seems like all of you have forgot my warning! I am his girlfriend so back off!"  At first, I was thinking which fan was so crazy to a point that she thought she was his girlfriend. Looking at the  reaction from the fans and sunbae kissed her when he saw her, she seems to be the real one. How come he was so flirtatious even his girlfriend was this scary? I should not be that close to him, otherwise his girl may kill me.

-

Staurday of week 3. Another saturday. I hadn't seen that ert at core P during the lesson time on weekdays. Maybe he was a guy that would go away after getting what he wanted. Today when I passed core P again, there was no one in the lobby. That was a nice chance so I rushed through the lobby. But that ert came out from the washroom as I just passed it. He grabbed my shoulders again as I  kept struggling. "You definitely want to be kissed as you know I must be here."  He argued confidently.

"NO!! RELEASE ME YOU ERT!" He pulled away and his hands were still on my shoulders.

"Son Dongwoon." He said calmly all of a sudden.

"What???" It happened to fast and I couldn't link them up.

"That's my name, don't forget~" He winked at me, kissed my forehead and left.

"ERT!!!" This was the last thing I screamed at him... but I was wrong.

-

Monday finally came. I really wanted to tell the girls everything  about saturday. Not knowing how they will react, I kept it as secret  at the end. Seunghee seems to have something big to tell us at the lunch time after the Chinese lesson. "Do you know what I have found on Facebook?" She was really excited.

"Just say it I don't want to guess~" Yeeun said with a bit aegyo.

"Last night I wandering on Facebook, and I saw a page called 'Poly boy god'. So I clicked in and checked out the posts. There are a lot of handsome boys in our school!!! Omg!!" Seunghee was like that when she was in her hidden girl fans personality.

"So anyone to recommend?" Seungyeon asked.

"Of course there is! Actually many of them are good, but my favourite is... wait..." Seunghee was busying scolling her phone to find her 'recommendation'. "This one! Son Dongwoon!" She passed the photo to us, I almosr choked on my noodles, because he was the ert that force me to kiss him on Saturday. "Heeyeon are you okay?  Are you choking because of his charm?" I shook my head and calmed myself with a glass of ice-cold water. I definitely couldn't tell them the incident now as they thought he was a 'boy god' now. They must think I had Paranoia if I told them now.

"Don't give her to see! We don't have other Heeyeon that we could return to Hyunsik if she changes her heart~" Yujin joked as I glared at her.

"It's okay just to take a look~ I believe they have a strong relation~~" I glared at Seunghee who said something like that. She ignored me and continued her introduction. "This Song Dongwoon is a year 3 sunbae, major in design. He got the nickname of 'Son Namshin' when he was still a freshman. His father is a professor from school of hotel and tourist management. The post said he is cool, being silent and expressionless to the people who he is  not close with. So this photo of him smiling is very rare. They girls continued to search for other man. Listening to Seunghee's talk, I could only think he had a good package. Being cool and charistmatic was just acting, he was a relatively handsome ert. Only some innocent girls would believe in his lies, or I was the only one being so unlucky.

After English class,  there was an orientation event for the societies of the student union at core C podium. I rushed to the Music Society (Muso), a club that I would like to enter since I was small, and registered immediately.  When I was still a secondary schooler, I attended different local band shows and knew that there were muso or band society at each university. Poly muso was the most famous one. So I promised myself if I could enter PolyU, I would definitely enroll to the muso.

-

Orientation night of Muso was held at the weekend.  I was alone again because the girls didn't like rock music. I  tried to meet some new friends when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and was regret almost immeditaely as I had made the most stupid decision. "What? You can't react because I am too handsome?" Yes, I was facing a smirking Son Dongwoon. I didn't answer him and escaped. But he was like a predator, trying to catch the little prey (me), blocked my way at the front. "I think you should be the ert one. Not only longed for my kiss, but also stalked me, and enrolled in Muso to get closer to me? Tons of girls did that every year, and you are just one of them~" He gave me a wall-smack that blocked my way to escape. 

"I am nowhere like you that had a ert mind! Ah~ you know it that well, maybe you are the one who stalked me and enrolled into Muso because of me?" No fear should be shown when I was dealing with this kind of person, or else I would lose. He said nothing and kept his smirk on his face, walked to the front of the room. At the same time, the president of muso cam out. "Welcome all our beloved new members! Thanks for joining the family! Remember the form that you have filled in when you joined the society right? We have divided you into different sub-committee. You will follow your mentor in handling the job in your sub-com." We followed the intrustion and separated into groups. I belonged to the panel team. Choosing  the panel team because I thought the people who knew how to control was so charm, and could have a free chance to watch the show. Dongwoon came and his smirk was still on. Wasn't he tired smirking all day? The president also came and announced the pairing. "Listen well! The first pair would be Dongwoon and Heeyeon..." I widened my eyes, almost popping out. This must be a trick of him!!! "As we have to start preparing for the singing contest, so we will start the training right away. You would receive an 1 on 1 training and may not be able to meet the other pairs due to the difference of the timetable."  A breeze  brushed my back, that was Dongwoon who leaned closer to me from the back.

"Heeyeon ar~~ We will have more time together~~ Just thw two of us~~" He lower the key of his voice that scared me out of .

-

Basically every day after my lessons ended of the whole October, he would call for a lesson in the muso room. He said due to his timetable, he needed to have lesson starting at 7, 8pm. So most of the time, the room just had two of us. "Heeyeon ar~~~ your scent is so nice~~" "Heeyeon ar~~ do you know I really want to hug you and be closer to you whenever I see you." "Heeyeon ar~~ I miss your kiss so much, can you kiss me now?~~" He kept flirting me as I tried to plug as what he told. He didn't talked to me face to face, but leaned closer from the back and whispered to me. At first, I would blushed so hard because I was not experienced for a handsome guy to say something like this to me. As time went, he couldn't stop saying those thing and I started getting immune to them.