Chapter 15

Pinky Promise

HEEYEON POV

Following DongWoon to his home, it was really unbelievable that his home, should be house, was so big, surely professor Son had earned a lot. We sat at the sofa and he put his arm over my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. I pushed him a little bit but my strength had not fully recovered yet. "Why are you poking me?" He chuckled because he knew exactly what I was doing.

"Yah don't you dare laugh at me! I am a patient here!" I retorted. Just when DongWoon wanted to headlock me, his mother came, who was a beauty. *He definitely inherited the beauty of his mother.*

"HeeYeon ar, welcome to our home. Just treat here as your own house is okay. You can use the guest room." She welcomed me with a warm smile. How come that bastard couldn't inherit the genuineness of his mom? I tried my best stood up and bowed lightly.

"Thank you Mrs. Son! I will keep my disturbance to the least."

"Who said you are going to sleep alone? You are going to sleep with me." DongWoon protested. I widened my eyes with disbelief as he even flirted me in front of his mom. "What? You are so scare of dark and I have to ensure you really sleep so that you can recover quickly." He sounded so reasonable that sharing a bed with him was the most proper thing that I should do.

"DongWoon don’t bully her! And HeeYeon it is really okay to bother us if you need anything. You know what, you are actually the first girl he brings back home." Mrs. Son winked at me and walked away while DongWoon kept whining. He pulled me down to the sofa again and hugged me tightly.

"How dare you flirt me in front of your mom?" I hit him on his arm, which turned out to be a touch without any strength.

"So what~ it doesn’t hurt just to flirt a bit right?" He pulled me closer, if it is possible, when the door flinged open.

"I am back!" A familiar voice was heard from the door. I turned to the door and recognise who she was. It was NaEun. I widened my eyes when we matched our eyes. It was clear that her anger built up by each second. "Son DongWoon why do you bring her home? I have told you I don't want to see her!" If I had my strength back I would definitely slap her face right there right NOW!

"What? I am taking care of her now, you can't stop me from that. You should also expect this coming right?" DongWoon reasoned and it just like slapping her face straight. She was defeated and stormed back to what seems like her room.

"She...." I looked at DongWoon suspiciously and he got what I wanted to ask immediately.

"Yes, my sister Son NaEun." I looked at him with unbelief. "Don't worry, I am here to protect you." He winked but I still felt unsecured.

After professor Son was back, the dinner was ready. Mrs Son called us to gather in the dinning room. DongWoon supported me to the table as my feet were not able to support myself at the moment. Suddenly, someone bumped me with shoulder, I almost fell down if DongWoon didn't catch me. I winced in pain and saw a passing NaEun. DongWoon called her but she had no response. I knew she did that on purpose but there was nothing I could say. "Son NaEun! You should say sorry don't you?" He yelled at NaEun who still had no response. He wanted to rush to her side but I held him back.

"It’s okay. Let's eat please." I told him and walked toward the dinning table. "Please eat well Mr & Mrs Son, DongWoon and NaEun." It was a manner to greet everyone to eat well before we ate. Others also did but NaEun didn't do so, she just started to eat. I started to wonder if it was my presence made her become impolite, or this was the normal her. After dinner, I offered to help washing the dish. When I gathered the bowl from NaEun, she intentionally put it to the other side. I tried to extend my arm but she pulled it away again. My endurance almost reached the limit. Just before yelling at her impoliteness, she stood up and walked away. How could she be like this? She was already a grown-up, I suppose, and I had already let go of HyunSik. What did she want?

 

DONGWOON POV

I had had enough of NaEun. Even though she hated her that much, she should not be that impolite. I made sure HeeYeon had slept before I burst into my sister's room. She was shock but soon returned her attention to her phone. "Don't you know how to knock the door? So impolite." She still focusing on her phone.

"Now you talk about politeness. Do you know how rude you were?" She shrugged

"So what? She is not someone that deserve my respect." That made me angry.

"Are you being too over for this?" She put down her phone and faced me. I completely knew what she was going to say. "At the very beginning, I just ask you to seduce her with your beauty so that she will be distracted from HyunSik. But look at you now, you are just a fool who has already fallen for her! I thought you are smart. I guess I am wrong."

"It is none of your business! You have such self confidence, why don't you just compete with HeeYeon directly? Using this kind of cheats is so low NaEun."

"Now you are standing by her side? I thought you always stand by me my BROTHER." She pushed me out from her room.

-

HYUNSIK POV

It was almost a week since the last time I saw HeeYeon, but I did hear a lot about her recently. Most were from IlHoon and BoMi. They kept updating me about HeeYeon that she was now very close with DongWoon.  Some of their dating rumors also spread on  Facebook with all those photo that they smiled at each other. Some even said that they were living together. Basically, the whole school believed that they were dating, except me.

Being occupied with the thought of the two, I visited the gym room in our school. But I saw the two that I tried so hard to get my mind off...

 

HEEYEON POV

DongWoon dragged me into the gym room that I had never thought of using once before I graduate. "Ahhh~~ why do you drag me here?" I whined to him and swung his arm just to beg him like I may have a chance to escape from here.

"You have to do more exercise so that you can get better soon." He reasoned and brought me to the machine settle at the corner of the room.

"But I have no idea how all this thing works." I looked at the machine with handles, a seat and weights behind, just like the one you saw the main male characters in drama that trained their chest muscle.

"I will be your coach don't worry~~" He smirked. Before the start of the "torture", he taught me some warm up. From his confidence and care, I couldn't believe he taught better than I had imagined. After the warm up, he brought me the place where placed a number of yoga mat. "You know how to do sit up right?" He asked.

"Of course but can we just skip this part?" Because this was the one of the things that I hated the most from my gut!

"No. You have to train your fitness." He laid me flat on my back and held my ankles. "Now get up." I tried to get up slowly but my muscles were all shaking. I felt exhausted when I reached the top. Although it was just once, it made me suffer enough as I had not done any since high school. I growled and laid down again.

"I don't think I can do anymore…" I was still gasping from the previous sit up.

"How can you be tired so easily? Do ten more and I'll let you rest." He suggested. But I just whined. "Okay then, each time you get up I will give you a kiss." He smirked again. At that very moment, I gathered all my strength and got up to hit him on his chest.

"Who wants your kiss you arrogant bastard!"

"See you can get up now~" Then we did a few more and moved on to the stretching again. He showed me a pose that showed off his flexibility and I followed which I was on my four now. He came closer and put his hand on my back and stomach. "You should lower your back a little bit more." He pushed down my back and ruffled my back. "There you go, remember this curve shape." Each time when he ruffled my stomach and back, he would go lower until the part I couldn't stand anymore.

"Ya Son DongWoon stop what you are doing or trying to do!"

"Sorry~~" and he stuck his tongue out to pretend cute, which he failed. So I gave him slap on his arm.

 

HYUNSIK POV

No no no...! How could DongWoon touch her like this and she didn't say much? Maybe they were official now? Maybe she just think it was some flirting? But that's definitely too much! I must ask her everything, if she still answered me...

After the gym session, DongWoon left HeeYeon alone and bid goodbye first. Maybe this was the chance that I had to clear all the mist. "HeeYeon ar..." I softly called. She stopped packing her stuff and slowly raised her head to look at me. All I could see in her eyes are sadness that made me worry. She returned to packing. "HeeYeon ar... are you... are you dating with DongWoon?" Finally I gathered all my courage to ask. She seems not bother by me and finished her packing, brushed pass me and left...

 

HEEYEON POV

At the same weekend, it was the final of Muso singcon. I stayed at the panel whole day, monitoring whole performance. Finally it reached the stage that I had mixed feeling of. Im HyunSik. They entered the final with their original song. No wonder it must be HyunSik's song again. Although we had been in a bad relationship now, I quite anticipated his song.

"The next group is a group of strong singers and rappers that all the other contestant should be aware off. They made their own songs and are enough for them to get to this final. Please invite MinHyuk, ChangSub, HyunSik, and IlHoon with their original song 'Killing Me'!!" After the MC announced their names, the crowd roared and they gradually came out from the backstage. When the music started, it was another song that I had never heard before.

"This song is dedicated to the girl that occupies my heart 24/7." HyunSik introduced during the instrumental intro and the crowd roared again. He looked toward my direction. He definitely knew I was here at the panel and I knew from the bottom of my heart, he wrote this song for me, once again.

"I couldn't endure it I couldn't bear it
I couldn't let you go because I couldn't forget

I'm wondering how you are, maybe it's
useless worry – This is an isolating feeling,
my heart is sickly and tired
I'm just as I was back then,
the perfume you used to like
When will my awful
longing for you disappear

Why did I love you if I was gonna hurt like this
I don't wanna lose you
Don't wanna lose you
Why do I do this when I'm hurting so much
You're always on my mind

You're killing me oh every day I'm dying
I cannot breathe without you
So come to me oh you said you loved me
I can't, for a single day, Forget you
I don't wanna lose you

Like a zombie don't know if I'm dead or I'm alive
Without you in my life
Don't wanna live I'd rather die
Every single day's like a bullet to my chest
Can't eat can't sleep yeah I'm a huge mess
Always on my mind
Why'd you have to leave me why why why

You didn't change at all,
more than how much I thought of you
You are the one who thought more about me
so that's why you left me
If I can hold you again maybe
Don't you know that I still want you. I'm hurting
after losing you every moment every moment

Why did I love you if I was gonna hurt like this
I don't wanna lose you
Don't wanna lose you
Why do I do this when I'm hurting so much
You're always on my mind

You're killing me oh every day I'm dying
I cannot breathe without you
So come to me oh you said you loved me
I can't, for a single day, Forget you
I don't wanna lose you

Remember when we first held hands
Hold me again
So that I can be held in your burning arms
Please save me

You're killing me oh every day I'm dying
I cannot breathe without you
So come to me oh you said you loved me
I can't, for a single day, Forget you
I don't wanna lose you'

My heart was aching hearing every word in the lyrics. His gaze never left my direction and my tears kept rolling down when I was listening to the song. Until the point that it was out of control, I left the auditorium. Even though how much I wanted to be with him, I knew we could never do that. Too many obstacles. Maybe this was our destiny...

===========================================================================================================================

Haha There is a 0.5 chapter again:)

And that is the last 0.5 chapter too

Chapter 15.5