Chapter 5

Pinky Promise

Finally! My first day as a college student! Being a nervous person as I always was, I checked my bags three times, pencil case two times, timetable ten times, scaring that I forgot to bring something. The system in university was so different from before. Everything was announced through the Internet, so if it crushed, no one would be notified.

The first lesson was Chinese at classroom CF302. My school was not big and I could remember the road easily. Each core was represented by a alphabet. I could reach the classroom by going up from any core named in the classroom. So if I had to go to CF302, I could go from Core C or Core F. I went up from Core C, but I couldn't see CF302 at CF wing. The first room was 304 already. I kept pathing back and forth a the wing and the thought of being late for the first lesson haunted me down. The online system was crushed as I tried to check the timetable again. How come it would down at this time! My phone vibrated suddenly, and that was Hyunsik sunbae's calling. "Hello?"

"Heeyeon-ah~ Have you back to school? I scare you will forget to go to school today~" HyunSik sunbae gently reminded me but I filtered out his voice as I was so anxious.

"Yes…"

"What's wrong? Your voice seems so anxious?" Was I that bad in acting even Hyunsik could notice in the phone?

"Yes… I can't find CF302…" I was so frustrated. Tears were welling up in my eyes. Soreness was building up in my nose.

"Oh Heeyeonnie don't cry. CF302 Is not at CF wing, it's between CF and BC." I followed his direction and found CF302.

"Oh I found it!!!" It was only 8:26. I was on time.

"Nice~ By the way, do you want to have lunch together? Ilhoon that bastard doesn't want to eat with me…" His voice gradually faded out, scaring that I might reject him.

"Sure my lesson ends at 11:30."

"Let's meet at CF302~ See you later!" He was a bit excited even if we were just going to have lunch only. Aigoo… Perhaps… Nonono don’t think too much! I should focus and concentrate!

-

I only had Seungyeon with me in the Chinese lesson, and separated for the English lesson later. "Will you like to join us for lunch?" She asked me when we gathered our things after lesson.

"I am afraid I have to say no. I need to meet someone."

"Wow Heeyeon! You already have a boyfriend in the school~~~~" Her gossip tone came out like she had discovered some great news.

"Nonono! Stop your imagination…" I was interrupted by a voice, but that was not from Seungyeon.

"Heeyeonnieeee~~ Oh? Seungyeon is here too~ Hello~" Hyunsik greeted us cheerfully with his eye smile.

"Oh~~~ It's Hyunsik sunbae~~~" Seungyeon elbowed me and continued with her gossip voice. "I will take my leave first~ I need to look for Yujin." She exited the room and gave me a face to me. I only looked at her blankly.

"Can we go now?" Hyunsik sunbae asked gently again. I nodded and followed him. I couldn't understand why he wanted to date me. He could date the other committee members since they should be close. Walking side by side, our hands almost touched each other's. What if we really touched? Luckily I brought clutch today so I could hold it with both hands.

Although it was 11:30am, there were lots of students having their lunch in the canteen. Luckily, we could find a table for two at the corner. I immediately shoved the food in my mouth once we got ours. "You seems so hungry~~" Hyunsik smiled warmly.

"Yes~ I didn't have my breakfast before the 8:30 class."

"How could you skip the breakfast. Eat slowly~" I stuffed my mouth witha full spoon and nodded. He ruffled my head with his eye smile. I stole some glances of him, he seems to have something botherring him.

"Sunbae, are you okay?"  I asked him, he was a bit taken aback.

"Um... Actually... I want to ask you.... If our schedule match... Can I have meal with you or send you to bus stop...." He was in his minimal voice at his last sentence but I could hear him well.

"Oh of course okay~  But will your friend be angry about that?" I chuckled because he was so cute.

"Nonono! There's no problem only if you can accept my request~" He was so nervous about that. I nodded and stuffed another full spoon in my mouth. The sauce stained on the corner of my mouth. I searched my bag and discovered I didn't bring any tissue. When I tried to use my hand to wipe it away , Hyunsik sunbae leaned closer to me. "Wait~"  Omo! Was this the  foam kiss in 'Secret Garden'??!! Would he kiss... kiss me?  I quickly looked to elsewhere, and felt something brushed against the corner of my lips. I looked down and saw he was wipping the sauce with tissue.

"Ah...  Thank you..." I was to shy to look at him, could only look at my food.

"We still have time, you can eat slowly~ " He smiled to me. Who was he trying to kill. Hyunsik sunbae sent me to my classroom after lunch as he said his classroom was in the same wing with mine.We kept chatting with me  and encouraging me.  Seriously it felt so good to be taken care by someone. But I also knew that we were not that relationship, at least not yet.

 

HYUNSIK POV

After sending Heeyeon to her class, I had to rush to the other side of the campus, where my class located. A little lie didn't hurt right hehe. My cheek bone had never returned to its normal level as I kept thinking what had happened just now. Luckily, she accepted my request, otherwise it would be so awkward. And when she had the stain at the corner of his mouth, I really wanted to kiss her! But I was being to aggressive, I would definitely scared her away. Maybe I was too mesmerized with the thought if Heeyeon and didn't realize Ilhoon was by my side.

"Hey yo~ What are you thinking? Are you imagining she is your name under your full control?" His voice pulled me back to reality.

"I warn you not to say something like that." I pretended to hit him and he dodged. 

"Okay okay~ Did you tell her?"

"No, not yet…" I knew what he was talking about, because he was probably the only one knew about my relation with Heeyeon.

"Hey! There's no time for you to wait anymore! If you still keep it as a secret, she might be someone else's girlfriend in a short time! You know she is so cute, her voice is sweet, sharp personality and most importantly her body…" Knowing what Ilhoon was trying to say , I interrupted him immediately.

"Don't you dare to imagine you and her! Or else I will tell Bomi everything an ask him to punish you!"

"Fine fine fine I shut up. Don't tell Bomi anything!"

-

HEEYEON POV

Aigooo… How come I had lesson on Saturday… Although I got two days off on Wednesday and Thursday, having a boring lesson on Saturday was a waste of time… I must skip all of them if the attendance was not counted.

"Finally lesson ends!" I stretched my body and yawned.

"Haha~ Are you going home?" Seunghee asked.

"Yes~ Don’t you?"

"I would go back to hall after lunch." Yeeun said, others also nodded."

"Then I will go by myself." I pouted.

"Why is Hyunsik not here today to fetch you huh?" Yujin teased me. When I wanted to retort her, Seungyeon also teased me. 

"Maybe Hyunsik is waiting for her at somewhere, so she can't join us for lunch." The girls agreed with her and nodded.

"Don't say the nonsense. I will go now~" Since it was Saturday, there was not much people around the school as weekdays. My lecture hall was at core S, I had to go to the bus stop via core P. The lobby of each core was not big, people could see the lobby clearly if they were not too far. When I approached core P, I saw a boy was sitting at the stairs in front of the elevator. At first I thought he was too tired of waiting the elevator. But the elevator reached the lobby as I passed core P, he was still sitting there. I didn't pay much attention to him and continued my way. Anyway, university was so much different with secondary school. It was impossible to know everyone in the school and there were more weirdo in the school.

-

It was already the 2nd week. I started to adapt with my university life, especially with the help of Hyunsik sunbae. The only one thing that was not really used to was having lesson on Saturday. I had to go back home by myself. I passed core P as usual and saw that weirdo. He was sitting at the stairs and like thinking of something. Just when passed him, the weirdo grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him. He kissed on my lips! It happened to fast, I could only gain back my sense after a few seconds, realizing what he was doing. I pushed him away with all my strength. When I looked at his face, I was astonished by his gorgeous face. His eyes were deeper than asian, and looked like a mix. The ratio of his face was nearly perfect. He was also quite tall, about 180cm. But this was not the time to appreciate a handsome guy. No… he was a ert! "What are you doing?!" He stayed quiet and kept grabbing my shoulders, trying to kiss me again. So I pushed him away again and cursed with him while running away. 

I could believe I would had this day that I ert would force me to kiss him. And a gorgeous guy was a ert was a much unbelievable thing! The message box to Hyunsik was opened as I was on the bus, struggling whether I should tell him what had just happened. If I told him, he would definitely come and fetch me every Saturday. But he was on day off, I shouldn't disturb him. Yoo Heeyeon-ar, your luck was just missing today, forget it. You would not be that 'lucky' next time.

 

??? POV

So this is Yoo Heeyeon~ Although she was not as pretty as the photo, her lips still felt so good. I touched my lips, the warmth was still here, and smirked. "It will definitely be fun~"