You're mine, you...

My stupid llama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haaaa!!! Finally I can land to my comfy mattress after I finish my event for Tods here... Am I tired? Of course I am, even though it's just take 1 hour and 55 minutes to come here, I still find the struggle juggling the drama shoot as well as going to event like this but honestly, I don't mind at all because along the way, I can make new friends and trying to have fun in the middle of my hectic schedule...

 

Besides, I'm their first asian model, so what do you expect?? *flip hair*

 

Hee...Just kidding.... I guess I'm affected by someone sassiness these days... XD

 

So here I am, lying comfortably on my king size bed and wrapping myself with the comforter as I enjoy watching at the view in front of me, view of Tokyo's builiding at night... It's beautiful in it's own way... The way the light from the street, buildings shone it ways, it won't beat the natural beauty, but it have it own attractiveness...

*ring ring*

I look at my phone and I can feel the giddiness in my heart... actually in my whole system XD 

"Hey there my princess..."

"Who's there?"

"Your humble yet lovely servant..."

"Hahahaha... I'm sure about the humble part, but lovely? really?" I raise my eyebrows as she just chuckle lightly...

"I am your lovely servant princess..."

"Pfftt... I don't believe you..."

"You sure?"

"Yea???"

"You sound not so sure, so that prove I'm lovely..."

"Ughhh...Fine you win..." I just roll up my eyes with her answer as she just laugh hard at me...tsk tsk...

"I'm just kidding love... So how's your event princess??"

"Well, there's no difference like before... I make new friends and enjoy my day here... What about you dork?"

"The usual babe, got some business I need to done as well as editing for WTP and for the fashion trip with Irene...."

"Aaaa...The one that I can't go to huh??" I remember how I was sulking with her and Jess unnie when I can't join them going to New York for the fashion week heehee...

"Hahaha... Are you still bitter about that babe?"

"Well who wouldn't be? I just missed a hell of a chance to spend time with you..."

"We did spend time before and after I go home didn't we?"

"But I wanna go out freely with you, You know just having fun with Jess unnie and Irene..."

"You have your chance before your birthday, loser" she merong at me... Aish this stupid llama, I wanna strangle her...

"Ughhh are you seriously wanna talk about that again?"

"Hey.... You know I was just kidding right? I just wanna spend time with you at that time... Sorry love..."

"Hm.... I'm just testing you..." This time it's my turn to merong at her...

"Why you...."

"Why what?"

"Why you....so lovely my love??" She winked at me.... Arghhhh... I feel like all my blood just been pumped up to my face... Even the air conditioned room feel hot now!

"Stupid...."

"Only for you..." 

"Tsskkk...Hey stupid...."

"yeah?"

"I miss you..."

"I miss you too princess... every second..."

"When is our next date?"

"Well we will have our next date when you come back home..."

"Really?! Hmmm...How about a xiao long bao date? or blueberry date? or maybe mango date? I will slice the mango and feed you..."

"How about all of the above??"

"Yes!! I love it Am!"

"Hahahaha...You eat a lot for someone with that kind of figure you know??"

"Well, you state that the key to woman heart's is through her stomach, so you need to feed me a lot of good food, arasso?"

"Hahahaha... you saw it??"

"Of course, sometimes I will watch your WTP during my break"

"Why? Is it because you miss me??"

"No, I just wanna watch Jackjack and Tuna..."

"But I seldom film them in my WTP... beside you can just look at them in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter