Merry Christmas

My stupid llama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My baby llama!!! thank you for fulfilling my request to attend my concert!!" Ailee hug me so tight that I can't breathe properly...

"Amy.. you're suffocating me"

"Ah I'm sorry.. but still thank you Am, I really appreciate it"

"Anything for you, goldfish... it's my pleasure to do what I can to help...."

"Aww... aren't you the sweetest friend.."

"Not just the sweetest, but the awesome among all"

"Mehhh... hahahaha.. but you're totally awesome Am..."

"Well yes I am.." l flip my imaginary long hair in front of her.. she just punch my shoulder as I whined to her..

"Yahh, I wonder how Krystal keep up with your whining and aegyo.. it's disgusting"

"Hahahaha.. because she love me, that's the reason why.."

"Hey, is it okay that you will attend my concert tomorrow?? it's Christmas tomorrow and I bet she want to spend time with you"

"ah don't worry about it, we have discussed about it before and she already know that I'll be performing in your concert... beside that, she'll be spending her christmas with her family and relative this year, so I guess I'll be celebrating christmas with Jackjack and Tuna this time"

"Awww... our llama here gonna be so lonely.. poor Amber" she hold her laugh as she mock at me... 

"Yea.. I probably should sing Mr lonely by Akon right now.." I pouted at her that make her burst to laugh

"Hahaha... so saaaad" I pinch her cheek so hard since I really get annoyed with her.... Grrrrr

"Yahhh!! That hurt!"

"that's for mocking me"

"So you won't be joining our late supper?"

"Nahh I'm tired, I want to lay in bed, cuddling with Jackjack and Tuna"

"Said someone that are insomniac and only sleep at 4 AM.. or is there someone waiting for you at home right now??" She smirk at me.. How I wish it is true but my princess is totally busy tonight.. She already text me that she'll be with her family tonight, well it's Christmas eve after all...

"Hahaha... I wish it too Amy but she's busy tonight... *buzz buzz* Ah I'll be going now... Manager oppa is already here. Have fun at your late supper goldfish!! Love you"

"I will Am.. Love you too.. thank you once again"

"no biggie goldfish.. I'll be going now.. take care, bye.."

"bye llama, send my regard to your princess" she wink at me

"I will, when I meet her, okay??"

"Yeah, right..."

"Hahahaha... What's with that reply??"

"Nothing..." She smile mischievously at me... Okay, that is one fishy smile. I wish I could ask her more, but manager oppa had called me, saying that he need to send me earlier... I went inside the van and I only realize that I already reach home when manager oppa wake me up.... I guess I have fallen asleep on my way home... I went up to my apartment and open the door. Huh?? It strangely dark inside. I think I've open the lamp before. Ah, I remember Dani told me before that the lamp had flicker few times when we have a little hangout before.. So the lamp probably burn out already... Oh well, what a day to start my christmas... I went inside and start to open my shoes...

Something not right.. It's extremely quiet right now... Usually Jackjack would come and greet me but he is nowhere to be found... I use my phone's light to find other switch for the lamp... I walk for few steps when Jackjack bark at me...

"Gahh.... Jackjack!! I almost got heart attack... Where did you go buddy??" I ruffled Jackjack head as I lift him.. Just when I thought I had steady my fast heartbeat, the lamp suddenly light up... I quickly look at the direction of my lamp's switch and.... I can't help but smiling at what I see...

"Hey stupid..." There stand an angel that always make my heart flutter..

"Hello princess... What's with the sudden visit??"

"Why?? Am I not allowed to come here now??" She shot her cold glare to me.. Wrong move Amber, wrong move..

"It's not like that, it's just that you already told me that you'll be with your family tonight"

"Well, have you ever heard the word SURPRISE?" She emphasize on the word surprise.. I can't help but to chuckle at her...

"Yahh!!"

"Yes princess??"

"Are you planning to stand there with Jackjack or you want to hug me??" She pouted at me... Ahhh princess, she really love to tease me... I let down Jackjack and make my way to my princess... I greet her with my kisses.... Well, you can't blame me, we haven't meet for quite a while so I really miss her, like missing her so hard. I only stop kissing her when both of us are gasping for air...

"You really miss me huh??"

"Yes I do princess, but seeing you here with me had heal me up..."

"Oh Amber..." We continue to kiss each other, this time passionately with a tint of lust in it.... I pull her up as she wrap her leg firmly on my waist.. I continue to assault her with my kisses, right at her neck, one of her sensitive spot...

"Am... N-not there... I-I have family gathering, re-remember?" Gahh, I almost forgot about that..

"Okay princess...Mianhae"

"It's okay..." This time it's her time to assault me with her move as she clutch my head tighter, pulling me closer, kissing me like it would be the last time we kiss... I walk slowly as I went to my bed and gently let her down on my bed as both of us start to undressing each other... Making love with her will never be something that I'm satisfied to because I know, she make me craving for more... Her kisses, her touches, whatever she do, it's so magical that it send shivers down to my spine. It feels like we are doing it for the first time even though we've done it before... And it's my responsibility to make my angel, taste the heaven that she missed...

"Amber... uhhh!!" I slow down my pace as I know she's still sensitive down there and I shower her with my kisses again, as if she got enough of it... After our little make love session, we switch to a more comfortable position

"Can we cuddle?" Heh this princess, she's asking like it's something wrong to do...

"Of course princess..." I spoon her from behind, holding her closer...

"Am..."

"Yes princess??"

"Merry Christmas..."

"Merry Christmas to you too princess... So where's my present?" She turn around, facing me

"I am your PRESENT" She wink at me...

"Hahahaha... Thank you Santa!!! I really love my present here..." She just chuckle as she stare at me lovingly... I will never get bored looking into her eyes... It's so full of love and it mean the world to me....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter