Love don't hurt

My stupid llama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🎵I’m gonna love ya
Like you never been loved
never never been loved before
And I’m gonna give ya
All of all of my heart baby you
the one I adore

I see the way
that you been feeling
And I know exactly
what you needing
I’m gonna love ya
Till love don’t hurt anymore🎵

I've been repeating this song for a few times today... No one can't blame me though, because when you listen carefully, this song can touch your heart the moment you heard it... Well the other reason why I listen is because I wanna hear her voice singing...At least it help me to relax my mind a bit... Even though my schedule is kinda packed because my drama are coming out, but I make sure to myself to take some time to relax and take care of myself...Just like what she always told me...I wonder what she's doing right now?? Is she's sleeping?? or she hanging out with her friends?? I missed her so much... We haven't meet each other since my schedule always incompatible with her... the last time I manage to talk to her is about my 'breakup' which I saw her dancing like a crazy people about it...hehehe...its funny to remember... but the missing and longing for her is soooo frustrating!!!

"Yah.. why are you pulling your hair?? you gonna gone bald if you keep on doing it..." unnie eyed at me in weird expression...

"unnie.... I... I just missed that stupid..." I let out a long sigh before she just laugh at me...

"Hahahaha...you sure are funny soojungah... why don't you call her if you miss her?"

"Well... I don't know..maybe because she always with her squad and I don't want to look like that super clingy girlfriend that want her attention all the time.."

"but you are isn't it?" she smirked at me...

"Yahh unnie!!! you're not helping!!"

"Well...why don't you give it a try... maybe she's waiting for you to reach for her...Okay??" I nodded at her and she pat my back gently before she went out from my room...

Should I call her?? probably I should.. but what if she's busy right now?? oh god this inner fight that I have is killing me!!

Should I??

or should not??

probably I should...

I don't know!!!

 

 

 

 

 

W-wait..

 

 

 

 

 

my phone is ringing... I pick up my phone and guess what? it's her calling me!! *mentally blowing confetti*ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

"Hello...."

"..........."

"Am? you there?"

"Babe....I....I...."

"Amber.... What's the matter??"

"I miss you..." Geez she's making me worried earlier!! But it's cute... my cutie pie... (>y<)

"Geez.. I thought you are in trouble or anything..."

"Hahahaha.. Silly princess... but I really miss you... don't you miss me?"

"Not a bit..." I smirk as I can imagine she's pouting at my statement... serve you right stupid!!

"Awwww.... Why won't you missed me?"

"Because you've been gone for too long that I guess 'I miss you' is an understatement... it should be I-am-ing-miss-you-punk" she just chuckle... is it so funny huh stupid? 

"Well... I'm quite confused now.."

"And why is that??"

"Do you miss me or you just missed the f word with me?" it took me for awhile before I realize what she means.. I can feel my cheek burn up!!

"Yah!! You.. ert!!"

"Hahahaha...Sorry princess.. I'm just teasing you... How you've been?? Are you at site or at home??"

"Aishh.. stupid... I'm okay.. the drama exhaust me but I still manage to breath... I'm at home now...why??"

"Oh.. then can I facetime you now.. I missed to see your face princess..."

"Ara-ara... wait a second..." I end her call and call her thru facetime

"Ddudungieeeee~" Sheezz I miss this dork!!!

"Ambossing~" I pout at her as she just laugh at it...

"I know I know... I missed you more my princess..."

"Yeah.. said someone who's been having fun with her squad lately..."

"Aw... are you being jealous now princess?? You know I always think of you even when I'm with them"

"I didn't know that~" I stuck out my tongue as she just smiled...

"You always know it..."

"Whatever... When you gonna be home stupid?? It's hard sleeping without you"

"I will princess...sooner... hey princess...I have a request"

"Hmm?? What request??"

"Ummm... can you tone down your goddess petrifying glare level a bit please? even Jackie was gulping when we watch your episode"

"Hahahahaha.... stupid... well I'm needed to act like that..can't blame me..."

"Yea..but still it scared the hell out of me..."

"So you are scared of me?" I raise my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter