5..

Burning feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

enjoy guys~

 

 

---

 

 

“W-why..” I wrapped my arms tighter around her as i whispered softly.

 

Oh God, i can’t let her go now.I can’t, she’ll go forever if i do.Please don’t let her slipped away from me this time.

 

My whole body is shaking.It was because of fear at first, fear of losing her.But then my shoulders shook harder as i broke into a sobbing mess.

 

I can feel that my already cracked heart shattered into pieces as i felt her whole body shaken harder against me.She cried with me.

 

“J-Jisoo..”

 

“L-let me go.”

 

I won’t.She can’t told me what to do, she’s not in the position to.Not anymore.So i don’t have to listen to her.Kim Jennie don’t listen to her.

 

“Did you hear-“

 

“No!” It’s my first time to shouted at her.I never shout at her before, i don’t want to hurt her feeling.But now I just don’t care anymore.

 

“If you really want to jump,” I bited back a sob as i tried to find her eyes to stare at.I want to look firm, just for this one time so she will believe me.

 

“Jisoo, look at me..” I whispered softly.I hope it sounded bold enough.It was too soft tho.Because in the end i can’t forced myself to be hard on her.

 

The stars seems to explode above us when she avert those pool of light brown to my own deep one.The reason why i’m in love with her.And the reason why i can’t let her go.

 

“If you want to jump,” I repharse my words, locking our eyes more intensely, “Then let’s jump together..”

 

She seems taken aback.I knew it, her pupils spread wider as her body shiver violently.She has opened slightly before she eventually throw her gaze back to the front, like she doesn’t want me to see her tears pouring down again.

 

Oh, i hate it so much actually.

 

If you really want to do this so badly, then i’ll do this with you Jisoo.There’s no point for me to hold onto this life if the branch i’ve been holding on to is cracked.I’ll fall sooner or later anyway.

 

“Don’t do this to me, Jisoo.You’re killing me..”

 

I buried my face on her neck.Disgusting red marks that was decorating her soft skin don’t go unnoticed.These foreign marks wasn’t supposed to be here, it wasn’t mine.

 

“J-Jennie…”

 

I ignore her call.I was too focused on pressing my lips on every marks that my eyes could spot.These marks are driving me crazy, I should at least leave mine too over them, in the way that won’t hurt my Jisoo of course.

 

She never deserve to be hurt.And seeing her like this lead me to one conclusion, that jerk wasn’t treating her well.I know he would ended up hurting Jisoo.

 

I continue to press my lips softly on her sweet skin till i reach her cheek, it’s wet because of her tears.I stayed like that for a good couple of seconds, resting my forehead on her temple.I missed this feeling of being this close to her, I missed how my heart would beats so fast that it hurts a little, I missed having her warmth engulfs my whole body.

 

Was it like five years ago? Six? I lose count already, i stopped counting from the third years, i think.It was something too painful to count, better to count the time i have left on this world than counting the time my heaven will come back to me.

 

But now, i suddenly feel like counting again.From the start, all over again.Because a glimmer of hope was awaken on my poor little heart.The fact that she allowed me to do this, being this close to her, kissing her, having her secured on my arms, i’m starting to count from one.

 

One..Two..Three..Four..Five..

 

This make me rather scared, tho.Am i going to wake up at the hundredth counts? Am i dreaming now? If this is really just a dream, then i hope i’ll never wake up again.

 

Hmm, seems like i’m losing my mind.

 

“Stop doing this to me, i’m going insane Jisoo-ah.If you going to leave me this way, then please let me come with you..”

 

 

---

 

 

“Y-you don’t understand..” Jisoo muttered softly but still enough for Jennie to catched, “You won’t understand, Jennie..”

 

Jennie want to laugh at that.Of course she won’t understand, why would someone who’s life seemed perfect in her eyes want to end their life? Jennie won’t and can’t understand that.

 

“You’re right..” The brunette pull her rested head back so she could get the eyecontacts that she miss so badly already.Jisoo’s eyes are red and swelling, tears still pooled on the corner of her eyes.But that doesn’t stop Jennie from falling deeper for the brown orbs.

 

“Then let me go.You aren’t supposed to be here.This isn’t your problem, Jennie..” Jisoo’s eyes grow fierce all of sudden, Jennie know she’s serious with her words, “Release me and go home.Don’t turn around, walk straight away.Don’t report this to anyone because this is, once again, not something for you to concern about.Just let me go..”

 

Jennie let out a mocking laugh.

 

“Not my problem, you say?” Jennie bited her lower lip as she stares at the older girl, her breath become fast as she try to tone down the anger that start to spread on her system.

 

“You are my biggest problem, Kim Jisoo! You are my ing source of problem that i can’t fix no matter how much i tried! You’re so cruel to me..” Tears start pour out from her eyes again, Jennie tried to keep her voice low but then the firmness that clouding her voice sent shivers down on Jisoo.

 

“Jisoo, please don’t take my heart away this way,” Her voice soften again, it turned into a soft whisper, “Living without my heart will kill me sooner or later, Jisoo.It’s already hard to live without my heart around me, it’s killing me to found out that my heart wasn’t living inside me..”

 

Jisoo know too well about the person that Jennie referred as the owner of her ‘heart’.She closes her eyes as her own tears that were pooled earlier start to strolling down her face.

 

Just how bad did she make this girl living into?

 

“You aren’t supposed to be here, Jennie.You don’t deserve to die..”

 

“Then don’t kill your self and stay with me..”

 

Jisoo never expected this will happened to them.She was living with the thought of the brunette’s safety, even if it would hurt the both of them.But seems like she has reached the peak of her sanity now, suddenly living under pressure and danger with the brunette sound exciting for her.Suddenly her father’s words flew around her head like a nonsense, she shouldn’t have listen to her father and choose Jennie intead then.She’s a little too late by now, but nothing ever too late to try, right?

 

Jennie..Jennie..Jennie..Jennie..-Her head keep on repeating the name like a mantra.

 

But, does she deserve the brunette’s heart? After all the things that she did to her? Jennie is a kindhearted girl, she would forgive her despite all the things that she had done to her.

 

She probably still have the chance.But she doesn’t deserve it anymore.She’s not the same Jisoo, she won’t be the same Jisoo for Jennie.That makes her scared, the fact that she can’t even bring herself to apologize and told the story behind her trash behavior to the younger girl.

 

“Jennie..” Jisoo loosen her grip on the fence, “Let me go..”

 

She can’t risk the brunette’s safety- she tried to reason herself.She want Jennie to be safe, and having Jennie being near her is more dangerous than playing with fire.

 

“Jisoo we can talk about whatever problem you have-“

 

“I said you won’t understand!” Jisoo shouted shakingly.She almost forget just how stubborn the brunette could be when she’s eager with something.

 

“Then make me understand, Jisoo! You know that i’ll always understand you, we both know that! Just please don’t do this to your self because i don’t want to lose you..”

 

“Jennie, i don’t have any reason to stay alive anymore.I’m broken, so dirty.I only bring dishonor to my family.Death is probably the only way i can safe my family’s reputation.”

 

Jennie’s eyes widen at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter