4..

Burning feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Merry belated Christmas and happy new year everyone~

 

 

---

 

 

It’s been two weeks since the last time Jennie saw Jisoo.Lisa told her to stop searching for the older girl when she knew the reason behind Jennie’s beaten up body.The blonde seemed so raged then, she couldn’t stop badmouthing Jisoo for the whole day.

 

She had start working again after two days rest at her home.Mrs. Kim welcome her very well, like she had lost the brunette for years.She even told them to close the Café faster that day so they could held a small tea party to celebrate (It made Jennie blushing for quite a long time because of the special treatment she got from the old woman).

 

Rosé showed up on Jennie’s door with her signature leather jacket and knee-ripped jeans last Sunday. The tall girl brought a bag full of meds that she said she would bring for Jennie and also a small pot of chicken soup that Jennie like (According to Rosé’s opinion because Jennie ate the chicken soup with shining eyes before).They talked for a few minutes before Rosé walked the brunette to Kim café where they met Lisa on the way.That was the cue for Rosé to leave but Jennie told the younger to keep walking with them most to the blonde’s dislike.

 

Jennie kinda felt bad for the ginger haired girl because she had to walked for 10 minutes while bearing the sneaky remark from the Thai girl plush the not so friendly glare, but then Jennie started to wonder whether it was needed to feel sorry for the younger because Rosé’s face was decorated with the goofy kind of smile everytime she heard the blonde’s voice.

 

“Unnie..”

 

Jennie smile at the thought.Lisa does have such a weird voice, it’s high-pitched especially when she roasted someone, but she never think that someone will smile everytime they hear it like how Rosé was.

 

Well, she used to be like that.Jisoo’s voice was like a great song in her ears, that’s why she would smile everytime she heard the older’s voice.It made her looked like a fool but she never regret anything that include Jisoo on them, anything but the time Jisoo decided to broke their friendship and she couldn’t do anything to gain that back.

 

“Yah, Jennie unnie!”

 

 

---

 

 

I crossed my arms in front of my chest as i stare at Jennie unnie, i spent 2 minutes to call her name and she just noticed me now?

 

She was spacing out for the fifth time already today, it’s not like her usual self because we are at the freaking café to work now.Jennie unnie really love working here, so this all spacing out stuff is kinda new for me to see.Something must be wrong. Is it because i told her to stop seeing that university’s Queen Bitc- Bee?

 

“Hey Lisa..”

 

“Don’t ‘Hey Lisa’ me, unnie.You seriously need to stop to spacing out now because i have to go, who going to snapped you back to reality if i’m not here?”

 

I rolled my eyes when she only reply me with a small smile.I probably need to bring her to a shaman later, maybe she was possessed by something when she walked passed that scary cemetery last Tuesday.

 

“I’m serious unnie, please stay focused for 5 more hours then you’re free to spacing out when you’re home later.I’m going now~” I spare her one more glance to catch her saluting at me.Is it just me or she’s being silly now?

 

“I will, you don’t have to be worried about me.Study hard for your exam, we could go out to celebrate christmas later..” I returned the smile that Jennie unnie directed toward me.

 

Well, at least she still have that smile on her.As long as it still there, i don’t have anything to worry about.

 

“Merry Christmas unnie, Merry Christmas all!” I shouted so the whole café could hear me before i make my way out and walk straight to the nearest bus stop.

 

Sigh, i really want- need a break.

 

Today is christmas day yet i have to spent my whole day studying at extra classes for my upcoming exam period.I feel really bad for mâe (A/N: Mâe is the thai word for mom, correct me if i’m wrong) because i would be late for our christmas dinner today.

 

If only pôr (A/N: I guess you’ll know already what does it mean.Well, if you don’t have any idea about the word, pôr means dad in thai.Again, correct me if i’m wrong) still here.Mâe would be happier.

 

No, i should move on from that.I can’t be sad now, it’s been a long time, i should just forget him already.

 

A soft sigh escape my lips again.It is not the right time to be sad, Lisa! Today is Christmas day, i should be singing carols instead.

 

“Miss, are you going to get in the bus?”

 

I snapped out of my thought to found that the bus is already in front of me.Am i infected by Jennie unnie? I quickly climb up the bus after muttering a soft ‘sorry’ to the driver ahjussi.Thank’s God that the bus isn’t that packed today, Christmas day usually made the busses fully packed.

 

I make my way to the middle part of the bus and take a seat near the window.It takes 15 minutes by bus to reach my university.I can just walk there actually, but i’m too lazy today.

 

I stared out the window as the bus start moving, the Christmas atmosphere is really showing on the street, it’s really pretty.But i think that we can get the best view at night, the colorful lights that will be displayed along the way and also the beautiful Christmas tree at the city park are my favorite part of the Christmas decoration.

 

I slipped my hand inside my coat’s pocket to take out a bundle of thing that’s been bothering me since earlier.Oh, it’s my favorite Pikachu handkerchief.

 

I almost rolled my eyes when the memory of the day that erted felon returned this handkerchief to me start to ghost around my brain.

 

Oh God, i swear that i almost throw this handkerchief away if i don’t remember that this is my favorite one.Moreover, Jennie unnie was the one who gave this to me as my birthday present this year.

 

So, no.I’m not going to throw this precious handkerchief away.

 

 

---

 

 

“Hey, Lisa- shi..”

 

This voice..

 

I don’t even need to turn my head around to know who’s calling me.Even the thought of her annoying face made my blood boiled.

 

I decided to ignore her and just continue to walk but this dumb head just doesn’t know how to stay away so i stopped my pace and turned around to face -barked- her.

 

“What part of ‘I don’t want to see you around’ that you find hard to understand?! I wish that i’ll never have to deal with you again for the rest of my life but then i saw you fourth time this week!” I snapped out at her with my unfriendliest expression displayed.She only gave me that foolish smile of hers while her hand sneaked inside her stupid leather jacket’s pocket to pulled out a familiar yellow thing out of it.

 

“Sorry, i just want to return this..” I stared at her as she ed her hand with my Pikachu handkerchief on her grip toward me.

 

“Didn’t i tell you to keep it for yourself? Are you purposefully doing this to pissed me up?”

 

“It’s not like that..”

 

“Then go away now, it’s late already and i need to be home soon.I don’t have time to deal with you..” I said before i turned around, ready to walk again when i felt her hand wrapped around my wrist.

 

Is she touching me now?!

 

“What the he-“

 

“You said that this is your favorite one, so i don’t feel good to keep them.Don’t worry, i don’t use this and i already washed them too incase you’re concerned about the hygiene..”

 

 This girl, Rosé if i’m not mistaken (Such a hard-to-pronounced-name she got), Slided down her hand from my wrist to my hand and put the handkerchief on my palm.I’m about to yanked my hand away but the softness of her hand stunned for a few seconds.

 

I gripped tightly on the handkerchief as she pulled her hands away.

 

“Uhm, sorry again.As you say, it was late already and the street was kinda deserted tonight,” I only stared at her as she rubbed the back of her neck, “I was wondering if you want to walk back with me? Just so you’ll have a companion..”

 

“Hell no! Don’t even let any idea of you walk me back to my home get into that small brain of yours, you erted dumb head!”

 

I need to get away from this moron now, i think i’ll go crazy if i stay near her for any longer.Plush it’s freezing cold here.

 

‘It somehow warm near her tho.’

 

I spared her one last glance before i turn to resume my paused walk when i felt her hand, once again, wrapped around my wrist.

 

I swear if i wasn’t so stunned, i would have already got my balled fist to meet either part of her cheeks.

 

“Then at least take this,” I stared at her as she released her grip from me to unwrapped her scarf before she took a step closer to wrapped the bright red scarf that was once rested on her neck into my own, “It’s really cold today, you should be more covered..”

 

Once again, i was frozen in my spot.

 

How- Why? Why she was able to made me blush like this?

 

This girl isn’t something ordinary, she’s dangerous.

 

“Hmm, be safe?”

 

I heard she muttered under her breath before she turned to walk away.Leaving the space beside me that was comfortably warm earlier filled with the coldness that i admit to hate the most.

 

It became extremely colder now as the sound of her steps gently faded in the air.

 

Oh my, the street lamp in the next alley is broken (Stupid government, they can’t even handle a freaking street lamp) and there’s a lot of creepy things happened there before.

 

What if someone attacked me- Why i feel insecure all of sudden?! Oh God, Lisa you should stop watching those horror movies for ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter