3..

Burning feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please enjoy this one~

 

 

---

 

 

Unconsciously my steps grew faster and faster, should i run? No, there’s no reason for me to run.Not until i felt a hand on my shoulder.

 

Mighty God, what should I do?

 

Should I use my Thai boxing ability now?

 

Yeah, for my beauty self's sake! Good thing my mom forced me to learned that beauty destroyer martial art, all the bump I got from practicing was worth my confident of protecting my gorgeous self right now.Even tho i’m not that confident.

 

So, i moved my left hand to grabbed the unknown’s hand before i slid my foot backward, intending to tripped this stranger down.But this stranger didn’t even shifted a millimeter away from their original spot, instead i could felt my body turned before toppled over the ground.

 

I closed my eyes as i waited for the moment my poor body crashed the cold-not-to-mention-so-rocky-road.

 

I waited and waited.

 

Here it comes.

 

Nothing happened.

 

I peeked one eye open to have a clue of the situation.The stranger, that i swear almost made my heart jump out of my chest, was having their arms wrapped around my body that prevent me from falling into this hard road.

 

Oh damn.

 

We were engaged on a quick staring contest, I don’t know why but I couldn’t took my eyes off their light brown irises.They were hypnotizing me.

 

Oh, this stranger was a girl.

 

A beautiful one.This girl was so beautiful.

 

This girl..Wait!

 

Wait, this girl seemed familiar to my eyes.I stared at her face for a moment, trying to digging up the memory saved on my brain, before i gasped in realization.This strange girl was the same stranger that made my mood fell into 0% today, the same girl from the café earlier!

 

And this super annoying stranger was having her hand rested on one of my precious body part, my almighty bum.

 

I could feel all the blood on my systems rushed to one meeting point.Feels like my cheeks were on fire!

 

The next thing I know, my balled fist already collided with the right side of her face, the part beside her lips to be exact.

 

“Ah..” She muttered softly, her head was slightly tossed to the side.

 

Just an ‘Ah’ ? My hard blow supposed to knocked someone down, even a man.Oh God, she’s supposed to be in pain right now for Your sake!

 

Whatever,

 

I used the chance to freed myself before I took a few steps away from her.

 

“Take that, ert! What did you think you going to do, huh?!”

 

More steps away by me, more steps closer by her.

 

“D-don’t..I-i..”

 

“What! You what? Don’t even think you can lay a hand on me ever again you annoying creep head!” I said as I shielded my body with my backpack when this creep head got closer to me.Even if she’s just a girl, i won’t let my guard down.I mean, who knows? This girl can be pretty dangerous, plush she’s definitely a ert!

 

I watched her opened before closing it again.She let out a soft sigh then she stopped proceeding toward me, so i stopped too.

 

Stupid! You should’ve run, Lalisa!

 

“I..”

 

This weird girl bit the bottom part of her lip, causing small amount of blood to flowed out from the bruise that I gave her.

 

That must be hurt.

 

Uh, what? I’m not supposed to be worry over her, it was her fault after all.

 

But what if she report me to the police? That wasn’t my fault tho.Sure, that was.I punched her.But i did that purely for self protection.

 

But still, maybe, i punched her a little too hard.

 

Sigh, i shouldn’t have done that.I should’ve just punch her harder enough to knock her down so I can just run away without getting myself in trouble.

 

“Can’t  you speak properly? I..” I paused for a seconds to observed her movement, she wasn’t moving at all so i continued, “Huft..You know what? I don’t have a single idea about you but i already don’t want to see your erted soul around ever again, so better take a note of that and make sure your seems-to-be small brain understand the meaning of ‘i don’t want to see you around’ perfectly..Oh also make it bold and highlighted it..”

 

I rummaged my backpack to took out my favorite Pikachu handkerchief before i threw it to her, watching her catched it in reflex. “Take that as my sorry for blowing your face up ealier, you’re lucky that i don’t use my full power earlier..You would end up at the hospital if i did..”

 

“Uh, this-“

 

“About that handkerchief, you can have it, i don’t want to meet you again after this, anyway..”

 

I zipped close my backpack before i turned my body around, ready to walk away toward my freedom when that girl said something too important to miss.

 

“Lisa..” I heard her soft call.

 

I don’t know why but my feet stopped by its own will when she called my name.How the hell did she know my damn name? Oh, at the cafe, my name plate.That wasn’t important, i wasn’t supposed to stop, i have a pride to protect that seemed to be destroyed a little already by this creep head so i stay shut-mouthed while i waited for her to say a word.

 

“It’s about Jennie..”

 

What, Jennie what?

 

“She wasn’t coming to work today because she's not in her best condition to work, she wouldn’t be able to go tomorrow too probably..”

 

...

 

Wait.

 

...

 

Did she just say Jennie? As in Jennie unnie?!

 

“I’m sorry for the trouble..And thank you..”

 

It took me a few seconds to proceed the information on my brain before i turned my body to face her direction again as fast as i could but i couldn’t spot her there anymore, she already disappeared, after she told me an information about Jennie unnie..Wait..

 

Is that mean..

 

She was involved in this unnie’s disappearance problem?

 

Maybe she was the one who kidnapped Jennie unnie?!

 

“Yaaaa!!!”

 

 

---

 

 

“I assumed you met Lisa..?”

 

The shorter of the two said to broke the tension between them.Rosé has been drown on her pool of thoughts for 10 minutes and that made Jennie felt a little uneasy after the girl’s sudden outburst.Seems like Lisa’s name able to return the girl’s attention from her fiddling fingers to Jennie.

 

“Yes..” Rosé muttered under her breath, the thought of the name’s owner made her heart race even more.She tried to calm down, she almost did when Jennie brought the topic about the cause of her beating heart up again, not like she doesn’t like it, “I approached her after she done her shift at the café you work at..”

 

“Is that why you took quite a long time?” Jennie questioned her carefully.

 

Rosé’s nod confirmed it.

 

“Hmm, actually you don’t have to wait till her shift ended.You could’ve just tell her directly when she's still on her shift, that way she can tell my boss about my condition..”

 

“Ahh..Sorry..” Rosé mumbled softly.Should she tell Jennie the fact that she needed time to calm her raging heart down earlier after she made her first eyes-contact with the beautiful blondie?

 

Jennie thought the ginger haired girl looked troubled enough, Rosé have done a lot of thing for her after all, she’s supposed to thank this stranger in front of her instead of troubling her even more so she decided to changed the topic.

 

“That’s fine..”

 

The atmosphere fell silent once again, it was still as uncomfortable as the previous one.It made Jennie curious.Why Rosé wasn’t questioning her about her condition, usually if you had a beaten up stranger sleeping at your bed you’ll at least try to get some information about the cause of the person’s misfortune.

 

Seems like Rosé isn’t into that at all because Jennie swear that the look on Rosé’s face only displayed nothing but tenderness and care.The look on Rosé’s face was the same look that displayed on Jisoo’s then.

 

Gentle and full of concern.

 

Call her selfish but some part of Jennie’s heart still hoping to have Jisoo here instead, sitting beside her and taking care of her with that gentle touch that Jennie cherished the most.That Jennie tried so hard to not crave too much, that she tried so hard to not to forget how it felt like.

 

It was her paradise.

 

But then again, she was nothing but a loser.And someone like her just doesn’t suitable for someone precious like Jisoo. (Nor the snobby man, according to Lisa’s report, that Jisoo have as her boyfriend. Jennie convinced herself that the man is more worse than her, she will never leave Jisoo’s side and make the older girl caught in danger like yesterday, atleast.) Never will.

 

“Thank you, once again..For everything that you’ve done for me..” Jennie whispered under her breath as she closes her eyes.Things, her life, have been hard for her lately.So she decided to give her body a rest.Just for now she tries to rest her systems on this very friendly stranger’s bed.

 

About this friendly stranger, Rosé, maybe they could be friend, just maybe, Jennie thought.

 

Jennie could feel she’s having the right thought when Rosé, with the brightest smile she ever seen from someone (Beside Lisa’s of course.), nodded her head.So she let her guard down once again as she fell fast asleep.

 

Rosé’s smile never leave her face as she ended up watching Jennie peacefully sleep her troubles away.

 

 

---

 

 

“It’s hurt..”

 

Jennie raised her head to got the same eye level as the older girl beside her when she heard her complaint.Jennie was well aware that cooking isn’t something that Jisoo can do well, perfectly, like how she always perfect on every other things that she do.

 

That’s why she still couldn’t get over the fact that she was sitting beside the older girl, that had her fingers (Right hand’s index finger and thumb also left hand’s thumb, middle, and the poor pinky finger) wrapped in cat-printed bandages, with a worry expression stucked on her face.

 

“You do know who’s fault is that..” Jennie stated.She tried to come out firm but she couldn’t help to let concern carried along on her tone.

 

“Well, it’s not my fault that i tried to make something edible for you to eat on our little celebrating party..” Jennie scoffed at the answer, she won’t let Jisoo notice how red color slowly painted on her cheeks, Jennie won’t let her notice how she was able to make the younger flushed by doing literally nothing.

 

They were celebrating for the title that Jennie able to mantained from the first year of their middle school days, the school number one student.Jennie refused to celebrate at first, thought on how weird it is to celebrate this kind of occasion, but she knew that she couldn’t resist Jisoo’s persuasion (Leave alone the deadly puppy face that was displayed on the older’s face then, plush the adorable pout too.).

 

For the word ‘celebrate’, Jennie thought that they will have their usual kind of celebration by enjoying the expensive ice cream th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter