Falling in Winter

When They Fell

       It was a cold winter morning when Mark first fell in love. There was no background music, no flowers, no cupids, no rainbows. There was snow though. Snow and Jackson.

        Mark had never fallen in love before. Not when Jimin baked him a cake, not when Junior bought him a necklace and neither when he dated Krystal. But there was something about Jackson and his cute smile when he extended his hands to help Mark up when he'd slipped and fallen on snow. So although Mark got up from the ground, he fell in love. 

        Jackson was a hard working boy who had been Mark's neighbour for three years. They did not go to same school and Jackson was always busy - with his school, his fencing practice and his friends. So you see, they were not friends. Just neighbours who used to exchange small smiles when they passed each other in their countryside, or sometimes just raise their brows. But no one knew, and mind you, you should keep it a secret too that Mark used to peek out of his window when Jackson would be cutting wood for his mother's fireplace. And it had nothing to do with him being half , no, honestly. Mark used to appreciate the guy who was so busy yet always had time for his mother's chores. No one knew either that Jackson used to mentally appreciate Mark's love towards his little brother Joey. One day Jackson had walked behind them towards home when Mark and Joey were oblivious to his presence and happily chatting about the tasty ice cream Mark had bought them. 

            So yeah. Mark and Jackson were not friends. Just neighbours who appreciated each other, secretly. 

           And it hit Mark like a thousand bricks and spears when he fell in love with Jackson Wang. 

 

 

Author's Note: Yay! First chapter. I've read so many Markson fic that I decided to finally write one. I'm going to try to make it more interesting and longer. 

P.S. Please forgive me for the mistakes cause I'm going to update through my phone. Bear with me guys.