Chapter 7

Coffee Love~커피 사랑!

Yoona"Im still confused." Sighing. At night time,Yoona ask Kevin to come to the park and talk.At the park,Yoona and Kevin sat down on a bench. Kevin"So what do you wanna talk about?" Yoona"About your confession." Kevin"What about it?" Yoona"It's just that im confused about you sudden confession."

 

Kevin smiled"I love you,Yoona,if I haven't confess yet,it just makes me all stiff inside." Yoona nodded. Kevin"But..are you wearing the ring I gave you?" Yoona giggled"Of course!" Kevin"Does this mean we are Boyfriend and Girlfriend?" Yoona thought for a second"Yes!" Kevin"Yay,Im the happiest man in the world right now!" Yoona laughed.

 

Kevin held Yoona's hands and both of them ran like the wind.Yoona's thoughts"Through all the fights we have,Kevin loves me."

Kevin's thoughts"I never thought of being like this with Yoona!"

 

 

Kevin"Yoona ah,let's have spaghetti right now!" Yoona"Okay~" In the spaghetti shop,Yoona and Kevin sat down on the chairs and ate their spagehetti but the funny thing is that their eating from the same plate!

 

Could you guess what happens next? Kevin and Yoona ate the same noodle and they both kissed!Both Yoona and Kevin blushed like two tomatoes in a pot.><

 

Kevin's thoughts"This the best day ever,finally ,Yoona is mine!"

 

Yoona's thoughts"Ke ke ke,guess it will be a happy ending for us,am I right?"

 

 A/N"Hiya everyone,Kpopstrawberry_mango here~ Don't worry this won't be the end!I bet you thought this was the end when you heard Yoona's words didn't you! >< I think I might this story at chapter 50 or 46.Anyeong~