Chapter 12

Coffee Love~커피 사랑!

While Yoona was taking out the trash,there was a white car in front of Yoona,when Yoona was about to go back in the coffee shop,someone blinded-folded her and throwed her into the car.

 

Kevin saw Yoona,and he rushed out but it was too late,Yoona and the mans were already gone.Kevin used the boss's car to follow them.When the mans and Yoona arrived,they got into their house and locked Yoona onto their beds.

 

Yoona"Someone help." The men shushed her up.Kevin kicked the door and ran into the room. Kevin"Let her go!" Guy"Who is she to you?" Kevin"My girlfriend." Guy smirked"Well."

 

The guy came closer to Yoona and kissed her on the cheek,Kevin"Don't you dare!" The guy slowly ped Yoona's pants! Kevin tried to come and save her but the guy pointed a gun at him. Yoona tried to move away but she was locked on the bed.

 

The guy laughed"Lady,maybe..your going to have a baby with me!" Yoona's eyes wided. Kevin quickly came at that guy and took away the gun. Kevin punched the guy a million times! Then Kevin unlocked Yoona and both of them ran away.Kevin and Yoona got into their car and drove home.

 

While in the car,Yoona was crying,while Kevin was tring to comfort her.

 

Kevin"It's okay ,Yoona."

 

Yoona"Mianhae."

 

Kevin"Why sorry,you didn't do anything wrong,I love you." Yoona"Ne."

 

Kevin and Yoona were at the coffee shop in the private room.Yoona was sleeping on Kevin's lap. Kevin whispered"At least the baby is not his." He smiled brighty,"She's mine,and I mean it!" Kevin"I should be the one sorrying,Im sorry that I didn't protected you alot,what kind of boy am I,to leave a girl like Yoona in a dangerous place."