Chapter 14

Coffee Love~커피 사랑!

 

 

 

 

At night,Yoona and Kevin had to sleep in the same bed which was very awkward to them! At the middle of the night,Kevin hugged Yoona until she couldn't even breathe. Yoona"I-I c-can't b-breathe,K-Kevin." Kevin"Oh sorry he he he he." 

 

 

Kevin let go.

 

After hours past,Yoona was alsleep,but Kevin was still brightly awake. Kevin"I'll miss you,Yoona,the reason is because...I have to go to the army next week."

 

Yoona was facing the other way until she heard the news,Yoona silently cried.

 

Kevin"But if I come safe next year,would you marry me,if I don't then...make this the last day we ever meeted." Kevin stand up and packed his stuff,after he was done,Kevin bid goodbye to Yoona and finally...went to the army!

 

Yoona"Why do you have to leave me?!" On the train,Kevin was looking out the window,suddenly there was a tap on his shoulder. Kevin"Kiseop!"

 

Kiseop"Ha ha ha looks like both of us are going to the army." Kevin smiled seeing his best friend. While Yoona was alone in the night.

 

Yoona saw a note on the table,she open the note,it was from Kevin. The note said;

 

Dear my lovey girlfriend,Yoong,

   Sorry if I made you sad about the news flash. Eat alot and have much energy,when I come home next week,would you marry me? And if I don't make it,then this must be a goodbye.My wish is that we'll stay together forever and make a happy ending family!

From,Kevin your boyfriend soon to be husband.

 

Yoona burst into tears"Of course I'll marry you,silly so you better come home!"

 

Kpopstrawberry_mango here~ ke ke ke ^^ I hope you love the story,Sorry for the late update!Anyways,every cute story needs a sad part right~?