Chapter 1

Coffee Love~커피 사랑!

Like always,Yoona would wake up in the morning getting ready to go to the coffee shop and work.

 

In The coffee shop,Yoona weared her uniform and greeted the boss.Yoona's job was cleaning tables,so mostly her job is in the end.

 

In the end of the day,Yoona saw the boss talking and nodding his head at a boy with blond hair.The boss came  to Yoona and introduced the boy to her.

 

The boss"Yoona,this boy will be hired to work with you,Okay"? Yoona nodded.The boy looked at Yoona,"Anyeonghaeseyo,Kevin Woo immida"! Yoona"Im Yoona immida".

 

The Boss"Looks like you two will get along just fine,now start working,we don't have a lot of time". While smiling at Kevin and Yoona. Yoona&Kevin"Ne". The boss went away and them two started to clean tables and stuff like that.

 

Yoona"Um Kevin,im going to the bathroom okay"? Kevin nodded.While Yoona was in the bathroom,Kevin tip-toe to the bathroom door and locked it.

 

Then he ran to the tables and cleaned like normal.In the bathroom,Yoona flushed the toilet,she washed her hands,when she was done,she tried to open the door.

 

Yoona"Wait,why is this bathroom door Lock"?! Kevin sightly giggled. Yoona"Yah!Kevin could you please open the bathroom door for me"? Kevin came to door"Nope". Yoona"Open this door right now,please". Kevin"No~". Yoona"Yah!Do you want to die"?! Kevin"Just stay in there ha ha ha". Yoona"Uggh,he is so annoying"!

 

Yoona used her arm to push door.And finally the door burst open,Yoona falled down on top of Kevin.Their faces were only 2 inches far!Yoona stand up blushing,Kevin just looked at her.Both of them were speechless.

 

The boss saw them and told both of them to go to work.After that Kevin never look at Yoona or even talk to her because he was embarrssed.

 

Yoona's Thoughts"What an awful day today"!

Kevin's Thoughts"Why am I embarrassed"?!