Chapter 2

Coffee Love~커피 사랑!

The next day,Kevin was making coffee in the kitchen while Yoona was watching him.Kevin looked at Yoona and smiled.

 

Yoona's thoughts"That...!How can there be nut like him who smiles like that"?

 

 

When Kevin was done making the morning coffee,he gave one cup to Yoona and one himself.Both of them sat down on the chairs,drinking their warm cup of coffee.

Yoona"Well,um thanks".

 

Kevin"Your welcome".

 

Yoona"W-why are you acting this right now"?

 

Kevin"Im always like this". Yoona"You locked the bathroom door and I  was in there,and you know".Glaring at him,Kevin"Sorry,Im a choding". Yoona"Me also".

 

Kevin"We should have kissed yesterday". While grinning. Yoona"Yah!You want to die"? Kevin"No but we should have kissed yesterday". Yoona blushed. Kevin"Why are you blushing"? asking it carefreely.Yoona"Nothing"! Kevin's thoughts"He he he She's so cute to pick on".

 

Yoona"Whatever,we better start working now before the boss scolds at  us"

 

 

Kevin nodded.While they were working,a grandma came to Yoona and Kevin and said"If you guys went out,you guys would even look good". Yoona"Um thanks grandma but we are not boyfriend and Girlfriend,we just-". Yoona was cut off by Kevin"We are just wife and husband".

 

 

Yoona's eyes wided."Yah"! Kevin laughed. Grandma"Ha ha ha two of you are so cute,you guys should have a date". Yoona just waked away,cleaning another table that was dirty with coffee strains.Kevin glanced at Yoona then looked back at the grandma and bowed at her.

 

Kevin"Come again next time grandma"!~ Grandma nodded and went out of the coffee house.

 

Kevin's thoughts"We do look good with each other,don't we"?

Yoona's thoughts"I don't like him,do I"?