Chapter 4

Coffee Love~커피 사랑!

The next day,in the coffee shop,Yoona was making coffee for the people sitting at the tables.One person yelled out"Yah!young lady,when is the coffee going to be done"?! Yoona"Im on it right now".

 

While Yoona was pouring hot water in the cup,she rushed that she burned her hand.Yoona"Ah,it burns". Kevin saw her hand"Are you okay"? Yoona nodded.

 

Kevin grabbed a wet towel and layed it on Yoona's hand,Kevin"Yoona,you rest ,I will do the coffee". Yoona nodded.The person that was yelling before came to Yoona and throw the wet towel off Yoona's hand and slapped her,knocking her down hard.

 

Kevin"Yah!What do you think your doing to her"?! The man"She makes that coffee too slow"! Kevin"Well,she tried to hurry and she burned her hand"! The man was so mad that he punched Kevin.

 

Yoona was shocked.The boss came out and saw them.The boss"Stop fighting"! Kevin"He slapped Yoona"!

 

The boss turn to the man"Yah!You can not do that to my workers,im calling the police on you"! The man"I don't care,all I want is my coffee"!! The boss"You have to wait sir". The man went back to his sit.Kevin"Sit down Yoona". Yoona"It's okay,I can do it". Kevin stopped her"No just sit down,you burned your hand and you got slapped by that man". Yoona just gived up on fighting and sat down on chair next to the kitchen.

 

Yoona's thoughts"Why is he protecting me"?

Kevin's thoughts"I love you Yoona,that's why im protecting you,I can't just confess now,im not ready Yoona".