Chapter 3

Coffee Love~커피 사랑!

On Saturday,Yoona didn't came to work,leaving Kevin doing all the work in the coffee shop.

 

Kevin's thoughts"Where is Yoona today"? In the afternoon,Kevin left the coffee shop and went to Yoona's house.Kevin knocked on the door and out came Yoona's mom.Yoona's mom"Oh come in,must be one of Yoona's friends,she's in her room".Kevin bowed at her mom and went to Yoona's room.

 

Kevin"Yah!Yoona,why didn't you go to work today"? Yoona"The boss let me have a break". Kevin"What"?! Yoona"Yeah". Kevin"Oh um,so". Yoona"What,do you need anything"? Kevin"Um no but could I just stay here for alittle"? Yoona"Sure". Kevin sat by Yoona.

 

After hours part,Yoona and Kevin fell asleep,Yoona's head was on Kevin's shoulder,while Kevin's head was on top of Yoona's head.

Yoona's mom open the door and saw them sleeping,she took a picture of them sleeping.Yoona'smom's thoughts"They are just a good couple"!Then after that she went down stairs.

 

After minutes past,Kevin wake up,seeing Yoona on his shoulder.Kevin's thoughts"Should I?No....Yes"! Kevin's face got closer to Yoona's and kissed her on the sweet lips.

 

Yoona felt something on her lip so she waked up,seeing Kevin kissing her!Yoona"Yah!ert"! Kevin"Sorry,I just can't control myself". Yoona"Whatever". Kevin"Sorry I need to go". Yoona"Bye". Kevin went out of the house and went back to his home.

 

Kevin's thoughts"Oh why did I kiss her"?!

Yoona's thoughts"What's that feeling in my heart when he kissed me"?