Chapter 16

Coffee Love~커피 사랑!

 

One year had past and now Yoona was waiting for Kevin at the train station. Yoona"Please,Kevin come home safe."

 

When the train came,every men was hugging their girlfriends,but where is Kevin?

 

 

Yoona"Kevin,where are you?" When everyone had left,Yoona was still at the train station waiting for Kevin. Yoona cried"He must have die,Kevin,you can't leave me here alone!" She cover her face and burst into tears. 

 

But then someone back hugged her. Yoona turned around to see who it was,"Kevin!" Kevin"Why are you crying?" Yoona"Pabo,I was waiting for you,and I thought you must have die."

 

Kevin"I was in the bathroom." Yoona"Oh."

 

Kevin"So will you marry me?"

 

Yoona"Of course." Kevin hugged Yoona"I missed you so much,Yoona." Yoona"Me too." Kevin and Yoona went back to the coffee shop.

 

The boss hugged Kevin and even kissed him on the cheek! The boss"If you guys are going to get married...then invite me too!"

 

Everyone burst into laughter. Yoona"Of course,grandfather."

 

The boss looked shock"You call me grandfather?"

 

Kevin"Of course your going to be part of the family~" The boss"Yes,the child is my grandchildren!" Yoona and Kevin smiled.

 

After greeting each other,Yoona and the grandfather went to the wedding dress shop while Kevin and his friend,Kiseop were finding a nice outfit. Could something go wrong?