The Iron Giant Part 2

Internet Café

Luhan watched in confusion. "And there". He looked at the prototype, then up at Sehun. "What the is happenning?" "Oh. My project is broken". Sehun sighed and it made Luhan's heart race. "Well. Don't be to sad. I'm sure we can fix it". He walked over to Sehun and picked up the object. "W-w-what is it sup-p-posed to b-b-be?" "It's a robot giant". Luhan looked at him. "Foor?" "For the science fair". Luhan snickered. "What's so f-f-funny?" Sehun asked, still looking at his prodject. "Nothing. I mean. It's just a robot". "This took m-m-me mon-n-nth". Sehun snapped at him in anger. Luhan stepped backwards. Minseok popped his head out from the kithcen. "What's happening?" "Nothing. We're just talking". Sehun looked at Luhan. "I'm s-s-sorry". "It's OK". Luhan smilled, showing all his teeth. "Maybe I can help you". Sehun nodded. "I'd li-i-ike th-th-that".

"Morning". Baekhyun closed the exit door. "Where were you?" "You didn't wake me up, so I had to walk". Minseok itched his head. "It wasn't my turn". "It dosen't matter wh-wait. What do you mean turn?" Minseok smilled. "Nothing Come on, let's open up shop". "Were'nt open? But Sehun's here?" "Luhan". Baekhyun nodded. "I wish they'd just do it already". "Me too. Have you heard from Mino?" Baekhyun shook his head. "I don't think I will". "Shame. I really miss him". Baekhyun hummed. "What song?" "I don't know. I heard it on the radio. Seemed pretty disant". Luhan pushed the swinging doors open. "I need a drink". "No! Not the fridge ones. They're for customers". Luhan popped open the lid of a blueberry shake. "ing sue me". He sipped it and sighed in relife. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Sehun wears me out". Minseok chuckled. "I thought you like him?" "I do. But, Jesus. How many times are you gonna talk about science?" Minseok and Baekhyun laughed. "He likes you". "I like him too. But-". Baekhyun's eyes widened. "Please don't say anything about Sehun's stutter". "I don't care about his stutter. I love his stutter, it's what makes him. Him". Luhan sat at the counter. "Come on. It can't be so bad". Luhan smilled. "Is it bad?" "Not really. It's just. Sehun has a, thing". Baekhyun leaned over the counter. "What thing?" Luhan sighed. "A collection thing". Minseok smilled. "That's adorable. What wrong with that?" "He collects Lego stets". Minseok and Baekhyun looked at each other. "Legoo?" "YES! Lego". Minsoek smilled. "What wrong with that?" "I hate Lego. Stepping on the bloody pices all the time. I mean, I cna't live with someone how plays with lego!" Minsoek rolled his eyes. "Live? You barely know eachother". "I know. I have a feeling". Baekhyun burst out lauhing. "What's so funny?" Luhan and Minseok asked in sync. "Sorry. It's just. Luhan, you're the type of person who would say, your eyes change with the season. Or shoes on the table is bad". Luhan stood up. " you". "So what he has a Lego thing. You have a Ru Paul Drag Race thing". Luhan sighed. The door opened. The boys all looked over.

"Jesus Christ". Baekhyun made a cross across his chest. "What the what?" There stood Chanyeol dressed in a American Football outfit. "What are you wearing?" "We're playing football". Minseok tilted his head. "Yeah. You look like a , especially round here". Chanyeol took off the helmet. "What do you think Baek?" Baekhyun smilled. "I mean. where are you playing?" "Round the corner.I came for drinks". Minseok smilled. "What kind?" "I need water bottles and a Bubble Tea". Baekhyun walked over to him. "You actually look, really hung". Chanyeol blushed. "Stop it". "I mean it". Baekhyun whispered. Luhan shook his head. "Get a ing room" He walked into the cooler for the Bubble Tea. "What flavour?" "Um. Do you have a coffe one?" Minseok shook his head. "We do, chocolate, strawberry, bannana, ext". "OK. Chocolate. I think Sehun likes chocolate". Luhan sprinted with the Bubble Tea towards Chanyeol. "Sehun's here?" "Yeah. He's always with us". Luhan jumped onto the counter then dropped down. He shot out the door. and out of sight. "What?" "He likes Sehun. That's all". Chanyeol nodded. "I like you". Baekhyun blushed. Minsoek smilled. "I think I'll be OK alone, if you want to watch the game". Baekhyun turned around. "Really?" "There's no one here". Baekhyun smilled. He followed Chanyeol to the door. "Minseok". Minseok looked at him. "Thank you". "Anytime". They two left. Minseok smilled. "Irons. Sehun calls him and Yifan the Iron Giants".

Minsoek looked to the far stall. "Jongdae. How long have you been there?" "I came in a minute ago. While you guys were talking". He smilled. "Thirsty?" "Yeah. White coffe". Minsoek turned to the coffe machine. "I was wondering. Are you free this week?" Minseok smiled as he grabbed the coffee container. "Oh. Yeah, I guess". Jongdae smilled. "I'm glad. Maybe we could cathc a movie or something?" "Sure-". Minseok was cut off by the slamming of the kitchen door. Luhan blinked, anger all over his face. "I'm so pissed. Who does he think I am?" Minseok and Jongdae shared a look. "Umm. Are you OK?" "Of course not". Luhan crossed his arms. "What happened?" "It's Sehun. He keeps messing me around". Jongdae smilled. "Maybe because he's scared of you". Luhan and Minseok locked eyes. "What?" Minseok gulped. "I mean. You can be quit scary". Luhan holds his head in his hands. He started laughing. Jongdae climbed down from the stall. "I think, I'd better go". He left Minseok his change and a tip. "See you around". Minseok looked at him sadly. "Call me?" Jongdae nodded and walked away. "Bye Minseok". Minseok looked at Luhan. "I'm gonna kill him". "I know".