The Iron Giant

Internet Café

Luhan wiped the tables. "Where's the salt?" "Under in the cupboard. Have you looked in there?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I don't need your sarcasim".Minseok laughed. The reastruante door opened. "Can I have the butternut-squash pancakes?" Luhan looked up. "Aaagh". He clapped happily. "Mino? What brings you here?" Minho smilled. "A buissness meeting. I did'nt forget you guys were still working here. Where's?" Minseok smilled. "Where's Jabum?" Baekhyun brushed some crumbs off his work station. "He dos'nt work here anymore". Mino nodded. "Mango milkshake". Luhan placed it infront of him. "Thakns. How did you kow?" "I'm Luhan. I know everything". He gave a cheeky smile. "Nicely done Lu". He nodded and walkd away. The door opened and stayed open. "Sehun. Good morning". Minsoek smilled at him. Sehun looked at him. "What's wrong?" "I ne-e-ed c-c-coffee". His voice was like a demoneds. Baekhyun flick the coffee machine on. "It coming your, way". He backed away from the counter. Luhan came out from the toilets. "You're cleaning next time". He threw the cloth at Minseok. "Ew". "Morning Mino". Mino sipped his milkshake. "Morning". Luhan looked at Sehun. "What the what? Sehun, why so tired?" Sehun looked at him and smilled. "I w-w-woke up early t-t-to see y-y-you". Luhan sat opposite him. "You should sleep in some days. I'm here all day".

Mino and Baekhyun watched the boys talk. "I like Sehun's smile. It makes Luhan nicer". Minseok laughed. "You can say that again". Mino looked at the boys. "What are you guys doing after work?" "I'm going home. To sleep". "I'm taking a long shower. I hate these toilets". Mino laughed. "Hey. What's bothering you?" Minseok looked at him. "Nothing. The day dosn't feel normal. That's all". Mino smilled. "Hey. Everybody has days like that". "Come back Mino. I miss you". Baekhyun sank to the floor. Mino smilled. "Well my little friend. You'll be glad to know I'm coming back". The boys looked at him. "Not to work here. But in the area". Baekhyun screamed his head off. "I'M SO HAPPY!" He ran out the cafe and into the road. "He's gonna get hit by a car". Minseok laughed. "Guess what". Luhan bounce over. "I'm going on a date". Minseok smilled. "When?" "Right now. Bye". He took his aprone off and threw it at Minseok. "Have a nice day". Luhan walked over to Sehun. "Bye. Have fun cleaning". Just like that. Luhan was gone. "Stay?" Mino nodded. "I gotta get going Sokkie. I'll see you soon". Minseok sighed. "Ight. See you soon". They hugged. "Tell Zico I said hi". Mino nodded. "Will do". He smilled and left. Minseok was once again, alone. He stacked the chairs and wipped the counter down. The moon shone through the windows. "I hope you have a coat?" He looked up as Jongdae shut the door. "Why do you do that?" "Do what?" They walked towards eachother. "Come in after closing time?" Jongdae wrapped his arms around him. "It's more ecxiting". Minseok giggle. They kissed passionatly. "If I wasn't so cold. I'd just you right here. On this table". Minseok laughed into his shoulder. "I'm still here". Baekhyun stood up and looked at the couple. "That's disgusting". He threw his apron to the side. "What were you doing?" "Cleaning the toilets. Again". He walked past the two. "When I come back next monday. I don't want to have to free the cafe". Jongdae laughed. "You won't have to. We'll do it for you". "Ugh". Baekhyun left. Minseok looked at Jongdae. "Mine or yours?"