I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Internet Café

It was Tuesday. Baekhyun was laying on the kitchen floor, relaxing to the radio as it played classical. He'd always liked classical. "What the bloody hell?" Luhan walked past him and turned the radio station over. "Hey!" "Hey! I think I'm gonna combust, if I listen to that crap anymore". Baekhyun sat up. He watched Luhan move around the kitchen like a bullet, fiddling with anything he could get his hands on. "Do you fiddle like that, with Sehun?" Luhan froze. He giggled. "What are you talking about?" "Hmm?" Minsoek walked in, stopping as his eyes focused on Baekhyun and Luhan. "What do you mean, fiddle?" "Oh... nothing. Just, that, you haven't ed". He laughed at Luhan. Luhan kicked his knee. "Shut your mouth". "No". Minseok watched the two, Baekhyun's teasing and Luhan's face turning red. Was he blushing? Or getting mad? Either way, it wasn't good. The cafe door opened. Chanyeol and Sehun walked in, followed by Kyungsoo, Ztao and Yifan.

"Morning Minnie". "Huh?" Chanyeol sat at the middle booth, Yifan sliding in next to him. "What's h-h-happen-n-ing?" "Oh. Those two, they're arguing over Luhan fantasie's about you". Sehun's face went pale. "What?" Yifan moved futher up the booth-seat, to get away from Ztao. "Yeah. Her, I'll break it down for you". Jongdae walked in and towards the booth, making eye-contact with Sehun. "Hey". "Shh". Minseok started numbering his words. "1. Luhan like Sehun, 2. He has some, diary-thingy, that he writes Sehun's name in, 3. He likes Sehun's stutter and 4. He dosen't have the balls to ask him out". Jongdae smiled. Minseok opened his eyes, feelign proud of himself. "Hi Jongdae". "Hi Minnie". Chanyeol crossed his arms and slouched. "That's my thing". Luhan and Baekhyun appeard, looking exhausted from arguing. "I didn't know you liked Sehun?" Luhan looked at Minseok. He looked at him, and looked, and looked. "Sonofa". Sehun itched his neck. "L-l-look, Luhan". Luhan turned to him. "I t-t-think you're sw-w-ell. I l-like you t-t-too". Luhan stood up straight, after realising he was in a pouncing position. "What? You like me?" Sehun nodded. "What?" "Yeah, what?" Minseok looked at Jongdae. "Shut up". Sehun smiled. "L-L-Luhan, w-will you, g-g-go out w-with m-m-me?" There was an awkward silence, that was broke by Chanyeol's laugh. The boys all looked at him. He was laughing, louder than anything Minseok had ever heard. "What the hell? So, Sehun's dating Luhan and Jongdae's bagging Minnie?" "We're not banging!" Chanyeol laughed again. Jongdae laughed to, only for Minseok to look him down. "Answer his question!" Baekhyun slapped Luhan back into reality. "You asked me out?" Sehun nodded. "Hmmm. I'd love to". Luhan took Sehun's hand. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. "Am I on crack?" "Probably". Minseok answered. Jongdae wrapped an arm around him, as did Sehun with Luhan, Yifan smiled. The door opened and Joonmyun made eye-contact with Yifan. "You! I'm going to kill you!"

After Joonmyun whopped Yifan's , as Chanyeol had put it. Jongdae sat on the curb outside the cafe. Minseok said he'd lock up, only for Jongdae to voulnteered to wait for him. "You know, you didn't have to wait. It's pretty late". "I don't mind. I like being in your company". Minseok smiled. He jingled the keys around. "I bet you'd like to jingle something, other, than keys". He looked at Jongdae. "Ew". Jongdae laughed. "Heading home?" "Yeah. I think Baekhyun went off with Chanyeol, Luhan's somewhere, commiting illegal crime. I'll be the only one home, until 6:30AM". Jongdae nodded. He took Minseok's hand, rubbing his thumb lightly across his knuckles. "You know, there's always an allternative. Like, eating ice-cream in your pj's and watching River Island". "That's a clothes brand". Jongdae laughed. "Oh yeah". "I wonder what happened with Sehun and Luhan?" "They'll probaly busy confessing". Minseok agreed. "They're my faviroute pair. Because, Luhan constantly avoids him, while after 2 hours, they'll all lovey-dovey and then act like nothing happened". "Romeo and Romeo". Minseok laughed. "I like it". As they walked, Minsoek spotted Sehun and Luhan by a bench. "I thought they were back at..." "Luhan takes shortcut's everywhere, Sehun most-likely followed him". Jongdae nodded. They watched as Luhan ran away from Sehun, who looked like was holding something slimey. "That's love". Jongdae kissed Minseok's head. "I love you". "The only thing taht hasn't happened, is Chanyeol and Baekhyun". Jongdae nodded. "Wanna hear something sad?" "No". Jongdae laughed. "OK". They walked in silence. Luhan and Sehun ran past them. "Hey Minseok". "Hmmm?" Jongdae laughed. "#HunHan". Minseok laughed. "Hunhan? Sehun and Luhan". "Yeah". He nodded. "I like it".