Right Place, Right Time

Internet Café

Baekhyun pasted up and down the corridor, praying that he did'nt this up. "Take a chill man, it'll be fine". Luhan span his drumticks around inbetween his fingers. He had practcied for this oppotunity all month and now it was finally here. Minseok was doing his voice warm ups. "I hope you remebered the words?" He nodded. "Of course, I never forget". Baekhyun groaned in panic. "We'll be fine". Luhan had to sing the solo. Great. The song was in fench, not chinese like he was used to. "Social Media, your up". "Aaagh". Baekhyun wanted to shrival up in a hole and die. "Lets go". Luhan had always wondered, who decided to call them Social Media? Baekhyun entered the stage first, walking over to the left microphone. Minseok took the right one and Luhan sat behind the drums. The room was filled with people, bands and fans. "Jesus Christ". Minseok gulped as he spoke into the mic. "Hi, we're Social Media and this our song called, Tilted". There was a single cough in the audiance. Baekhyun was gonna pass out any seond now. Luhan cleared his throught and began tapping his drum sticks togther. They played the intro before minseok began to sing.

Minseok:

"I will die before Methusalah
So I'll fight sleep with Ammonia
And every morning with eyes all red
I'll miss them for all the tears they shed".

"But I'm actually good
Can't help it if we're tilted,
I'm actually good
Can't help it if we,
I'm actually good
Can't help it if we're tilted,
I'm actually good
Can't help it if we're tilted".

"I miss prosthesis and mended souls.
Trample over beauty while singing their thoughts.
I match them with my euphoria.
When they said "Je suis plus folle que toi"

"But I'm actually good
Can't help it if we're tilted,
I'm actually good
Can't help it if we,
I'm actually good
Can't help it if we're tilted,
I'm actually good
Can't help it if we're tilted"


Luhan:
"Nous et la man on est de sortie
Pire qu'une simple moitié on compte à demi-demi
Pile sur un des bas côtés comme des origamis
Le bras tendu paraît cassé tout n'est qu'épis et éclis
Ces enfants bizarres
Crachés dehors comme par hasard
Cachant l'effort dans le griffoir
Et une creepy song en étendard qui fait".

Baekhyun & Luhan:

"I'm doing my face
With magic marker
I'm in my right place
Don't be a downer,
I'm doing my face
With magic marker
I'm in my right place
Don't be a downer"

Minseok:
"I'm actually good
Can't help it if we're tilted
I'm actually good
Can't help it if we,
I'm actually good
Can't help it if we're tilted

I'm actually good
Can't help it if we're tilted"

The crowed went wild with appluse's and whistle's. Minseok bowed in thanks, as did Luhan and Baekhyun. After the concert was over they walked home slowly. The night air was warm without a breeze. Minseok started to giggle. "What?" "Well, I was thinking, maybe we should have a karaoke night at the cafe?" Luhan rolled his eyes. "God, your so". So?" Luhan scratched his chin. "So somthing" Baekhyun laughed. "Jeez, your so stupid". Minseok laughed. The two argued and forgot how to say certain things, making Minseok laugh harder everytime. Minseok stopped laughing when he saw a familiar figure standing at a bus stop. "Is that?" Baekhyun and Luhan squinted.

Yifan hit Yixing on the arm. "Shut up". Chanyeol laughed. "Calm your girls, there's plenty of room in there". Jongin looked at the bin. Kyungsoo's hand popped out from between the gap. "Holy ". He laughed standing up from behind it. "April fools". He laughed at Jongin's pissed face. "It's not april and that was'nt funny". He carried on laughing. "Is that Luhan?" Sehun shot up from behind Yixing, eyes wide like a deer at head-lights. "Where?" Kyungsoo looked ahed. "Yeah it is, look there's Minseok and Baekhyun".

Baekhyun waved. "It's the others?"  He nodded to Luhan. "Lets goo over there?" Minseok shook his head. "NO, Jongdae's over there". Baekhyun and Luhan looked at him. "I thought you liked Jongdae?" Minseok blushed. "Ohhh, right right, you still haven't told him". Minseok nodded. "Now might be the night". Minseok shook his head. "It's not, everytime the others are there, he pisses about". Luhan nodded. "I have an idea".

Baekhyun skipped into Chanyeol's embrace, making the others confused. "Are you guys together?" Baekhyun smilled. "Suprise". Yifan smilled at the two as they cooed at eachother. "Get a room". Chanyeol laughed holding Baekhyun close to him. "I think it's cute". Minseok zoned out of the converstation. He stared at Jongdae's lips, they looked so kissable. "Minseok?" He snapped back into reality. "W-what?" Jongdae laughed. "Kyungsoo asked if you was coming on saturday?" Minseok smilled. "Course, why would'nt I". Kyungsoo smilled. It was his and Jongin's anniversary, 2 years. Jongdae looked at Minseok. "Are you hungry?" Minseok nodded. He'd do anything to get Jongdae alone. "We should get KFC". They all nodded. "We're gonna have to miss, sorry". Sehun looked at Baekhyn sadly. "Why?" "We just do". Chanyeol snapped. Baekhyun smilled at Luhan and Minseok. "See you, tomorrow". He laughed as he walked away with Chanyeol. "Anyway, KFC, here we come".

Minseok sighed as Luhan sat next to him, with Yifan on the otherside. The boys all laughed at eachother. "Stop it, that's not what happended". Minseok played with his straw, wishing he was sat next to Jongdae. They had liked eachother for a year now, nither of them had the guts to make the first move. "Ohmygod". Thelaughter at the table grew louder, making other people look at them. Minseok felt a pair of eyes on him from a certain indavidual, when he looked up he made eye-contact with Jongdae. Jongdae smilled, seeing the older was sad. "I'm gonna get some air, anyone wanna come?" He stood from the table. "I'll keep you company". Minseokpushed his chair out not braking eye-contact with Jongdae. Luhan smirked. "Won't be long". The two walked out of the store and into the parking lot. When Minseok felt like they we're at a safe distance his smile widened. Luhan told him earlier to avoid any tention and flirt like a pro, how you did that, Minseok had no idea. "Wanna ?" He looked at Jongdae. "No thanks, I don't smoke". Jongdae nodded, placing a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it. Jongdae sure did give Minseok butterflies. Luhan also told him to be straight forward and get to the point or the willy, as Baekhyun put it. "Am I a game?" Jongdae looked at him. "Why would you say that?" "Because I feel like you play me, that's why". Jongdae looked ahead of them. "No, your not a game and even if you were, I would'nt play you". Minseok looked at his hand and how it almost touched Jongdae's. "That's cheesy". Jongdae took his hand. "You started it". They bothe giggled. "What took you so long?" Jongdae looked at him. "I thought I'd up and push you away". Minseok pulled him behind a building. "You could'nt even if you tried". They laughed into a kiss. "I love you". Minseok blushed. "I know". They both laughed before kissing again. Jongdae moved up and down Minseok's neck. Minseok shivred under Jongdae's touch. "I love you too". He flipped them around, pushing Jongdae against the wall. Minseok touched Jongdae's buldge. "No". Minseok stepped away." I'm sorry, I should go". He turne around ashamed. "NO, don't go". Jongdae pulled him back, kissing him again. "It's OK". They smiled. "I guess this makes us offical". Minseok blushed. "I'm sorry I made you wait". Jongdae shook his head. "Not at all, if I'd of known, we be celebrating".