That Song

Internet Café

Luhan tapped his pencil on the note pad. He could'nt think straight, stupid snooring. He shut his notepad, giving up. "Hey, what's wrong?" He shrugged. "I can't think straight, that's all". He shut the notepad up. "It'll come, I promise". Luhan smiled at Yixing. "Thanks". Yixing was figuring out a math eccuasion. "Hey, are you coming to the festival?" Yixing shook his head. "I don't think I can make it, were you preforming?" Luhan shook his head. "We were, but I don't think we can, without a song, there's no point". Yixing nodded. "Well, that ". Luhan nodded. He looked around the park. The prefomance was tommorow and he did'nt have a song. If Minseok and Baekhyun was here, he bet they'd have idea's, ty one's but idea's. He put his stuff away and stood up. "Leaving?" He nodded. "Yeah, I have some buiness to take care of". Yixing waved him goodbye as he left.

Baekhyun played the keyboard while he sang. " How can I help it?
How can I help it?
How can I help what you think?
Hello, my baby
Hello, my baby
Putting my life on the brink
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like me?
Why don't you like yourself?
Should I bend over?
Should I look older just to be put on your shelf?
I try to be like Grace Kelly
But all her looks were too sad
So I try a little Freddie
I've gone identity mad!"

He stopped when the phone buzzed. He turned of the keyboard as he stood up. "Yello?" "Hi". It was only Minseok. He buzzed him up. Walking over to their kitchen space, Baekhyun took Minseok's dinner out of the oven, it was still hot. "Hi, sorry if I'm late". "It dos'nt matter". Baekhyun gave him his food. "It's vegan, don't worry, I'm not as mean as Luhan". Minseok smilled. "Thanks". He sat down on the couch. "So, how was it?" Minseok shrugged. "It was OK, I guess". He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, it is Monday and you know what that means". Minseok nodded. "University". Baekhyun nodded. "Uuugh". The two looked out into the hallway to see Luhan making his way to the bathroom. "Morning". He smiled at them. "Stupid Uni, can I skip one day". Minseok and Baekhyun laughed. "Get over it, your not the only one who hates it". Minseok sipped his white coffee (with almond milk). Baekhyun stood up. "Well, I'm hitting the showers". He walked past Minseok, heading for the bathroom down the bottom end of the hall. The appartment had two bathrooms, one next to Minseok's room and another next to Baekhyun's, down the hall. Minseok continued to sip his coffee, when the door bell rang. He left the table. " He pressed the video button so he could see who was there. "Hello?" The boy looked at the speaker box. "Hi, I've come to pick up my appartment key, I've just moved here". "OK, what's your name?" Minseok could see him roll his eyes. "I'm Wu Yifan". Minseok let him in, walking back to the table. Stupid newbies, he hated when they pressed the appartment number. Luhan appeard in a towel, walking past him. "The bathrooms free". Minseok did'nt look at him as he entered. "Please hurry up". Baekhyun was already dressed. "Alright, muuum". They both laughed.

Minseok staired into space, he was just as fed up then the customer sitting by the window. "Hahaha, man, that's to funny bro". "Yeah, I know right". Minseok watched as two boys walked into the café. "Baekhyun". Baekhyun looked at him through the server window. "What?" "Hottie's at 1 o'clock". Baekhyun looked towards the door. Minseok looked over, Baekhyun was right, they were hot. One boy was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a red jumper and the other with chinos on and a gery hoddie with a white shirt. Minseok looked over at Baekhyun, who was still looking at them. "Dude, stop". Baekhyun snapped out of it. "What, their hot". Luhan looked aswell. "Who are they?" Minseok shrugged. "Dunno". Baekhyun smiled. "Go serve them". Minseok looked at him. "Me?" Luhan nodded. Minseok rolled his eyes. He grabbed a menu and headed over to their table. "Good morning, here's your menu's, my name's Minseok, I will be your waiter for today, call me when your ready to order, thank you". The tall one smiled. "Thank you". Minseok nodded and walked away. Luhan started to laugh. "What?" "Nothing, don't worry".

It had to one of the longest days ever. Minseok was back and forward, table to table. Baekhyun was dying in the kitchen and Luhan was, well, he'd been dead for over two hours. "I can't do this anymore". Minseok looked at him. "Calm down, not long now". Luhan sighed. He was fed up. "Excuse me?" The three loked up to see a guy in black. "Yes?" Luhan grumbled. Minseok shot him a look. "I'm sorry about him, he's tired, how can we help?" The boy rubbed his neck. "Well, you see, me and my freinds over there, would like to know which one of you guys is, you know?" Luhan rolled his eyes. "Gonna kill themselfs, me". The boy chuckled. "No, are you guys, avalible?" Baekhyun shot up from the floor like a rocket. "Really?" The boy nodded. Luhan smiled. "Well, in that case". "Me, pick me". The boy laughed. "Uh, funny". Baekhyun smiled. "Hey, Jongin". Jongin turned aroun to see his hyung. "What?" The other boy smiled at him. "I'm sorry, let me introduce us, I'm Joonmyun and this is my freind, Jongin". Baekhyun smiled. "It's nice to meet you". Minseok turned around and walked away, he was'nt intrested. "Nice to meet you, I'm Baekhyun and this is my bestfreinds, Luhan and Baekhyun". Joonmyun smiled at Luhan. "Hi". Luhan smiled back. Baekhyun on the other hand, did'nt look at him. "Well, back to avalibility, your not my type". Jongin smiled. "I have a boyfriend already, it was those two over there". He pointed to his table. There was two other people there. "Oh". He smiled. The two boys looked away. "Minseok, go over there". Minseok looked at him in desperation, he really did'nt want to. "You know I can't". "Why not?" Minseok looked at Baekhyun. "SHUT UP!" Jongin smiled. "Well, my friend really likes you". Beakhyun looked in the direction Jongin wa. "Oh, you mean, Luhan". Jongin nodded. "What?" "His mate fancys you". Luhan looked at the table. He saw the blonde one looking back at him. "I'll admit, he's pretty hot". Baekhyun made a fake puking noise. "Eeew, seriously?" Luhan ignored him. The boy smiled at him. He flattend his hair. "I don't see what harm talking would do". Luhan left the kitchen and walked over to the table.

"Hi". The boy looked up at him. "Uh, m-me?" Luhan smiled sweetly. "Yeah silly, who else". Luhan sat down in Joonmyun's seat. "I'm Luhan, what's your name?" The boy gulped audibly. "S-s-Sehun". Luhan smiled. "It's nice to meet you". Sehun  smiled slightly. "Y-y-y-you t-t-to". Luhan figured he had a stutter. "Well, what's your hobbies?"

Baekhyun was the last to leave the café, considering Luhan and whatever the other boys name was talked through-out the hole shift, leaving him with Minseok. Minseok was long gone since. He turned to lock the door. "Achoo". He jumped hearing someone else next to him. "Oh, I'm sorry if I made you jump". "No, not at all". He laughed slightly. The taller boy smiled. "Long day I take it?" Baekhyun shruged. "You could say that". They laughed a little. "Well, don't let me keep you". The boy continued walking. "I didn't catch your name?" The boy turned around. "I'm nothing special, honestly". He turned. Baekhyun smiled a little. How funny.

Later that night Luhan steared into space. "Let me guess, still no luck?" Luhan nodded. "Man, this , I really wanted a good song for the compotition". Minseok sat on his bed. "It will come". "You keep saying that". Minseok smilled. "Wel, someone has to be posotive". Luhan laughed. "Thanks for believing". Minseok smiled. "What are friends for". After Minseok left to go to sleep, Luhan was still worrying over the song. He needed one sooner or later, otherwise what's the point in the compotition. He grabed his notepad. "Come on, you can do it". Thankfully, luck was on his side. After he wrote the music and lyrics, all that was left was to write the title. "Somthing attention grabbing, monster".