SIX

CLOSER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

 

"Bro, you've just thrown your 9th draft. Feeling lost man?"

 

Youngbae asked after I've thrown the 9th piece of paper on the basket beside me. I am out of focus and I don't even know why I am feeling this way. Well, I was not able to have a proper sleep last night. I am even worthless during Nana, I and Seungri's trip yesterday. I cannot give a proper answers on their questions and Nana and I end up having a misunderstanding. I was lost and am fully aware of the reason why I end up feeling this way. 

 

"He had a fight with Nana"

 

Seungri stated, Youngbae and daesung just nod their head feeling like they got the answer as to why I am being a mess today but, that's not the real reason. I don't even think about what happened between me and Nana. She's just a friend to me and she is surely aware of that but sometimes, she can't stop but to do things beyond our border line and I can't just tolerate it. She sure know that I don't plan to go beyond what we are now.

 

"This room smells like beer today, does anyone of you drank in here"

 

Daesung asked curiously and then the door opens revealing TOP, his hair's in a mess like he just woke up.

 

"Sorry about that, we drank here last night and was not able to clean everything"

 

TOP hyung said, I don't mind the smell of the alcohol since I am used to it and we usually do it here. I and TOP whenever we found the urge to write something more painful.

 

"Who's with you?"

"Chaerin"

 

My hand automatically releases the pen I am holding the moment I heard her name from his mouth. He dranks with him, just them alone?

 

"Yeah, that's why she won't probably show up tonight since she just went home"

"From where?"

 

My mouth automatically replies which caught the atention of everyine in the room. As much as I want to lower my voice I can't, until when she learned to drink alone with a guy and with TOP. I don't know that they were that closed to do such thing!? TOP clears his throat not sure if he'll spill the bean or what.

 

"Chaerin was so drunk last night so instead of going home, I decided to just let her stay on my apartment since it's just around the area and-"

"What the hell was that!?"

 

I immediately stood up the moment I heard him saying he let Chaerin stay on his apartment when he don't even let us his friends do that. 

 

"Yah Jiyong, TOP has a point with that. Who would have let Chaerin go home when she's too drunk right. He did a good thing-"

"A good thing? He just let a girl sleep in his apartment when he do not allow us to enter that room"

 

I said, my voice keeps in raising. I can't help it. I am damn mad with the idea that is forming on my mind. 

 

"Yah Jiyong, keep your cool. Chaerin and I did nothing but-"

"I don't care what the you did with that girl"

 

I said, anger is starting to be obvious with my tone. I throw my pen on the table as I start to walk my way out of the room but before I even pass through TOP I glare at him and I can't read the message he wants to say through his eyes. 

 

"Where are you going man?"

 

youngbae asked but I don't plan to answer. 

 

"Let him leave, he need to stay calm"

 

TOP said as he look away walking his way to the table, I look back at him and I found him shaking his head before deciding to leave the room. 

 

"What was that, is he jealous?"

 

I even heard from Seungri before the door closes fully. Jealous? Who am I to get jealous!!

 

--

 

Chaerin's POV

 

I was about to start the engine when my phone beep, I saw TOP oppa's name on the screen so I immediately see his message.

 

Seunghyun oppa: I guess you should not come today, we just got the Dragon blew fire kkk

 

What does he mean by that? My temple aches once again. I drunk a lot of beer last night and I regretted it. Beer is my weakness, I can't afford to wake up early whenev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter