TEN

CLOSER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 

First of all, I really want to thank you for being so patient. I created this September of 2016 and it took me years to give you the third chapter and the others. Thank God that after a long time, I was able to retrieve my idea for this fic. Sorry that it took so long but I am so proud I made it. Yes. This is the FINAL chapter. I won't do a sequel. This final chapter took so long because the original draft of this chapter was accidentally deleted and I have to start all over again. 

This final chapter is dedicated to Jiyong's near enlistment and also for Chaerin's birthday (I have the same birth date as her, lucky ayt?); whatever's inside here is just the result of my imagination. 

This will be the last story I'll be writing related to SkyDragon for now, I don't know when will be the next since I'll be focusing on editing the stories I've previously written here. And btw, I apologize for all the typos and grammatical errors (I am not a pro and I made mistakes too).

Please show me some love by sharing your thoughts about the story and by upvoting the story to inspire me more. Thanks everyone! 

HYG.

 

 

 

 

--

 

FINALE

 

Chaerin's POV

 

"Let's have a group photo of the newly wed with the closest friends"

 

I heard the photographer shouted after the turn of the family and the next thing I know, someone's dragging me out of my chair and now I found myself standing between Youngbae oppa and Jiyong who's fixing themselves for the pictorial. We were all surprised when Youngbae oppa announced to us that HyoRin and him is getting married. We were all happy, HyoRin is one of the nicest girl I know and she matches perfectly well to Youngbae oppa. I am so happy for them because why not? She is Youngbae oppa's first and last official girlfriend and now, he calls her wife. What a sweet life. 

My mind goes back to reality when I feel a hand snake around my waist, it's Jiyong. I look at him as he gave me a warm smile and a wink. He's very affectinatate the past few days, most of the people around YG probably know that we're a thing by now since he no longer want to hide "Us" in public no matter how much YG boss want us to keep it. Jiyong wants to prove me that I matter more than anything the people around us can see. He doesn't want me to feel insecure like before. 

 

"Okay, I'll be taking pictures after counting 1 to 3. 1- 2- 3"

 

I heard from the photographer and then the next thing we all know is that, Our group photo with Jiyong kissing my cheek went viral on the internet. A lot of people reacted negatively but there are some postive reactions as well and I thank them secretly for supporting us. Last month, dispatch caught Jiyong and I on a secret date, we were so sweet on those photo but YG decided not to react with that even though Jiyong wants to reveal that Yes, we're dating. That's when YG boss knew about us. He said he's not surprise at all since he felt that for a long time. He said that way back, Jiyong's decision depends on mine so there's no doubt he'll suspect that we're really together, he wanted to ask us directly way back but he decided not to since we're not really making it obvious in public. 

 

"What are we going to do now"

 

I asked Jiyong, we are now in the car, he's driving. Our meeting with YG just ended, we talked about the viral photo and what should we do with that since YG stated that the fans are starting to bombard him questions and want answers. Even Jiyong and I's social media accounts has been pestered with questions. I even received death threats from his sasaeng fans and he's very mad with that. He even wanted to reply their message himself but I stopped him. 

 

"Are you worried?"

 

He asked, I can't help but to get worried. As per the meeting, we decided to tell the people the truth. Jiyong demands for freedom and he said he doesn't want to worry about what the fans will feel. If they really want to support him, they'll accept people in his life that makes him happy. The feeling of his hand on mine brings me back to reality, I never thought I've been spacing out for quite long. 

 

"You're not with me babe"

 

He said, he then slow down and park the car on the side of the road facing me.

 

"I can't stand seeing you worried, I am feeling paranoid now that you might decide to leave my life again. I don't think I can live with that anymore"

 

He said as I place my hands on his cheek. This is the result of what I did to him way back, him being not feeling secure that I will stay beside him forever.

 

"I love you and there's no reason for me to leave again, I won't do the same mikstake twice and you know how much I regretted leaving you before"

 

I said as I gave him a soft peck. He's eyes light up and places his hand above mine on his cheek. 

 

"Don't you like to reveal us yet? I can tell YG to cancel the press release-"

"shhh"

 

I stop him by giving him another soft kiss. I take his hand as I hold it tightly. 

 

"I am more than proud to tell the world I am your girlfriend, I am just worried with how the people will react on us but I promise not to get affected with that"

 

I said and gave him an assuring smile. He pulled me closer to him as he gave me a hug. 

 

"You don't know how prouder I am to be your boyfriend. If I can, I will tell the whole world you're mine the moment we got back to each other but I want to respect your decision. You're all that matters to me"

 

He said before going back to driving, isn't he the sweetest. 

 

"You lnow what, I am so happy for Youngbae. Watching him getting married to the girl he love most makes me the happiest best friend alive!"

 

He said, changing the topic. I smiled. I remember how he cried while watching Youngbae and HyoRin takes the dance floor by dancing versace on the floor. He's so happy for youngabe he can't even contain his tears that he end up crying. 

 

"I know he'll feel the same way towards you if you were on his shoes"

 

I said and didn't realize that he'll take that statement wrongly as he gave me a teasing smile.

 

"So you wanted me to get married?"

 

My face automatically redden so I have to look away to hide it because he'll be teasing me more once he found out.

 

"T-that's not what I mean-"

 

I said and then he chuckles. He's starting to tease me again with this. The first day I decided to live with him again on our apartment, he bombared me questions about the marriage and I can't help but turn red. He's been picturing out what our future looks like and the idea of it gave me so much feeling that I can't contain. 

 

"Don't worry babe, I am more than happy to marry you. You just have to say yes"

 

He said with his teasing voice, I left his question about marrying me hanging because I always thought he's just teasing me. He didn't ask me properly about it anyway. 

 

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter