THREE

CLOSER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walk back and forth before deciding to finally grab my car key and purse as I ran my way down to the parking lot. I am getting late. It's the designated first day for me and the Bigbang to work with their upcoming album and it took me long hours to decide if I am really going to continue being invlove with this project. I have no choice but to continue since I have integrity and I won't let what I and Jiyong had to affect my principle when it comes to work. I'll just do my best to avoid causing him more pain this time.

 

"Oh God help me with this one!"

 

I prayed before finally driving my car. The moment I arrived at the building, I immediately take my way to the elevator and I was surprised to see nothing but the person I wanted not to meet standing there, leaning with his earphones on and hands on his pocket. He shifted his eyes on the side and I take that as I queue to go inside. I take a glance on him through the mirror, he's looking away obviously trying to avoid me. I can hear the song on his player and the moment the next song plays, I was surprised to hear his song we both wrote. Our song. 

 

You got me losing my mind
The way you got me fired up
Never give up boy even when they try us
You and me against the world
With you I ride or die tonight

 

I never thought he still listens to that sone after everything I did to him. What the song means was far different from what I did to him. I was a coward. I was too focused with my thoughts until he spoke.

 

"I honeslty thought you will not plan to show up today"

 

He said as he looks at me or more of a glance since he immediately look away like he doesn't like to see my face.

 

"What made you think I won't"

 

I said trying to maintain my composure. I don't want to show him how I almost do what he thought. That I almost gave up because I can't stand being with him, with us being on this kind of state. Mess.

He looks at me like I said the most unbelievable words. I miss the way he looks at me way back, the way he looks at me at this very moment was different. It does not show love but hatred and it made me scared and sad. The elevator dings and open. I'd like to move and go out first but my feet seem glued to where I am standing. He finally move and walk pass through me and before fully leaving me inside he spoke-

 

"Don't make me want to remind you what kind of you did to me Chaerin because I'll treat you hell like the way you treated me way back"

 

It gave me goosebumps most specially when I heard him say my name again because like the way he looks at me, it was full of hatred.

 

--

 

I never thought I was standing in front of the door's studio until TOP caught my attention by placing his arm on my shoulder.

 

"Until when are you planning to stare at this door? Don't you want to atleast go inside?"

"Are you standing there for long watching how stupid I look here?"

 

He nodded cutely, he's still cute knwong his age. To me, he's the cutest among bigbang members when it comes to using their charms. 

 

"Don't be afraid and go inside. It's not like Jiyong will swallow you live when we're with you guys"

 

He said as he opens the door, I was surprised hearing him emphasizing Jiyong's name like he knew that it was him I was afraid of. I was supposed to ask him why when I see him already holding the door for me waiting me to go inside. I even see the other members waving at me and Jiyong sitting at his most favorite area looking at me emotionless and the moment our eyes locked, he immediately look away. What have I done.

 

"It's nice to see you again Chaerin! I can't wait to start the project with you!"

 

Daesung said, his eyes are my favorite! it made me at ease without him trying to. 

 

"Thanks Dae! I missed you!"

 

I said as I hug him and then Seungri just snatched me away from him.

 

"Stay away from my Chaerin. She's mine!"

 

He said as he chuckles and hug me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter