FOUR

CLOSER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What brought you here Nana?"

 

Daesung asked happily as he waves at her. She releases Jiyong who I don't know if he meant to see my reaction or our gazes just accidentally meet. I immediately look awayn this time and focus my eyes to the girl who's now hugging each member of bigbang. The last man she hug was TOP who's standing beside me and then her eyes fall straight to me. 

 

"You haven't meet Chaerin, she's the closest girl to us all here"

 

Seungri said as she places her arm on my shoulder. Nana looks at me and then gave me a sweet smile before offering me her hand.

 

"I heard a lot about you. I mean, most of I and Jiyong's friends said you were the closest girl to him way back"

 

Way back. I feel like she wanted to emphasize the last two words she said. I take a glance at Jiyong who's now busy checking out the food bag Nana gave him and then I clear my throat. 

 

"Well, good to hear that they still remember to talk about me after all the months that I'm gone"

 

I said as I accepted her hand but quicly releases it. This might be the new GD's girl they are talking about. Well, I can say how he really do have a good taste. She is pretty and looking young. 

 

"I introduced Jiyong to her and glad that they went along well. I hope it won't get you jealous Chaerin, I mean, Jiyong has his new girl best friend but don't worry, I am willing to be your guy best friend from now on"

 

Seungri stated as he squizzes me. I almost got choke with what he said but then prevent my self from choking. Best friend? Who the hell is his girl best friend? I was the girlfriend! WAS.

 

"W-what are you talking about? Why should I get jealous? It's not as if we're together! Besides, Jiyong is not m best friend"

 

I said trying my best to defend my self. TOP looks at me and smiles suspisciously. What the hell TOP. Does he know something?

 

"You should have call me to pick you up from the airport"

 

Jiyong said to Nana, obviously changing the topic. I see how different he looks at her in the eye. The same way he looks at me way back. A part of my heart stings. What the hell now Chaerin.

 

"I intentionally called seungri to pick me up instead ti surprise you. I missed you so bad!"

 

Nana said and I was surprise to see how bold she acts. She hug Jiyong again and buried her face on his neck like they are the only people in the room. 

 

"That was Cheesy! I think I need Hyo Rin now"

 

Youngbae said as he dialed someone's number on his phone before leaving us in the room. 

 

"Well atleast you guys get some private room to do such thing!"

 

Seungri sarcastically said, Nana finally let Jiyong go and I ince again met his eyes. Screw you two. Was it the reason why he never want me to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter