TWO

CLOSER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's

 

It's my first day back in YG, the place where it all started. I fix my sunglasses as I leave my car as I proceed inside the busilding. Some people have their eyes fixed on me while walking towards the elevator. Most of them probably still recognizes me, after all, I made a lot of friends while staying here way back. I am standing in front of the elevator trying to notice everything that changed in the lobby. The design of the front desk, the plants, the colour of some walls and even the Chandelier has been replaced. In a short period of 8 months, you won’t really be surprise that everything can change that fast, knowing YG. He is known for having a really good taste in style, it is very visible with his artists so I won’t doubt that these are possible to happen with him being the head of this company.

 

“Producer Lee? Oh my gosh It is really you! Welcome back!”

 

My thoughts were disturbed the moment a girl in bob cut caught my attention. Who will forget this cute little girl Min jung, one of the best stylist in the company. She immediately offers me a hug and I accepted it gladly. She's one of the first friends I had here. Her cheerfulness can cure sadness anytime. All the staffs in here are like family and this is what I really missed. They are so supportive and can really be reliable friends.

 

“When did you arrived? My gosh! How can you not even contact anyone of us here, I thought you  already forgot about us!”

“Well, I thought you’d say that”

 

I said and we both chuckles.

 

“I just got really busy, you know, I have to adjust to the place and if I continue to contact you guys I might decided to just come back and never leave again haha”

 

I said as we laugh. The elevator opens, it was empty so we immediately walk in but on the corner of my eyes, I am sure it caught something or rather someone that I am suddenly not ready to meet today. I press the close button as fast as I can/

 

“Wait”

 

I heard from outside as the elevator starts to open and I thought I succeded but then Min jung press the opening button as she look outside 

 

“oh someone’s asking to hold the elevator wait-”

 

She said and unknowingly, a big NO came out from my mouth that even I was shock with the way I shouted.

 

“NO!”

 

Too late, the door opens exposing the man standing behind it. He's wearing sunglasses, it was obvious that he was surprised for a moment but immediately compose himself greeting Min jung with a bow and Thanking her. She was still confused with my sudden reaction but decided to shrug it off as she greets Jiyong.

 

“Oh it's the great G-Dragon, gladly I was ahm able to stop the door from closing hehe”

 

She said trying to be careful with her words and her confusion is still obvious with her tone. 

 

Well I hope you don’t, I whispered.

 

“Thanks Min Jung”

 

He said as he looks at her flashing a bright smile but immediately erase it the moment he faces the mirrored elevator door. He stands between I and Min jung and a step forward away from me but I can still see him through the mirror and I know even he's wearing his glasses, his eyes are fixed on me. I know. 

 

“Wait, have you seen Producer Lee, there she is and just came back”

 

 

I Min jung said which I wish she didn't. I was about to say something like we've seen each other last night at the bar but was cut by him.

 

“Oh yeah. Good to see you back here”

 

He casually greeted like I am not important. I see how Min jung sense the awkwardness between us so she tried her best to ease it up not trying to know what's wrong between us.

 

“It was nice seeing her here again right? Her smile can bring sunshine to everyone”

 

Min jung added and I can honestly say how she is not helping, I feel like I am getting more embarrass here. Jiyong smirks and sarcastically answers. His face was fixed on the mirror, I still feel his eyes on me. 

 

“Well yeah”

 

The elevator dings signalling to 5th floor. It means, Min jung is going out and I hope he comes along. I don’t want to be with him alone inside this elevator up to my destination which is the 10th floor.

 

“It was nice seeing you again Producer Lee, I’ll see you next time!”

 

Min jung said as she waves goodbye.

 

“See you GD!”

 

She said as well. No. That only means he'll be staying and we will be left alone inside. He nods at him as the door closes. I look at the numbers of the floors and see the 10th as the only pressed floor left.  

 

“You’ll be going on the 10th floor as well?”

 

I asked him and he didn’t bother to answer. Like, I don't exist at all. He didn't even bother to say sorry to me for what he did last night. He's acting like it never happened.

 

“Playing mute is your game nowadays huh”

 

I sarcastically asked but he didn't show any sign that he cares. The elevator opens and instead of letting me step out first, he left without giving me a single look or a single word. I hissed before stepping out and the moment I reached the hallway, I saw Jiyong standing at the corner with this unfamiliar girl. She look young and pretty. I can hear her talking a lot of things but he don't seem to really pay attention since is facing my direction and even I can't see his eyes due to his tainted glasses, I know how he can't take his eyes off me. I know Jiyong. You're fighting to show it but I can still remember how you said you love me last night and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter