My Destiny

Forgotten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUE620phLbY

 

Me: Mmm.. [Tried hiding under my thick and white quilt.] Oh ! I have work! WE have work!

Yunho: We are at workJ

I gave him a rather blur look but gave him a strong answer.

Me: I’m not kidding here Yunho. This is absurd. I’m gonna get ready.

Yunho: Okay, you go do that.

I wanted to walk out of the room through the door but I remembered that no one knows that Yunho had the night here. Argh, I can’t believe I just said that. WAIT! I can’t even believe that happened! Anyway, I owed him one.

In his car, I was listening to My Destiny*. During the meaning: ‘When I was inexperienced, I believed such a thing as eternity’; ‘eien nante, shinjite ita aoi toki’*, Yunho was stopped at the side of the road while still firmly holding his steering wheel and looked down. I was wondering what happened and tilted his head up. He was reluctant to do so but I held his face up with both my hands and delicately rub his cheeks. He gave away and slowly lifts it up. His tears were trickling down his cheeks and his face got really red.

Me: Oh dear, what happened?

He wiped his nose and continued crying. Veins from his hands started to stand out even more as he grabs the steering really hard. He had a total breakdown as the chorus came to an end. He screamed so loud that I decided skin ship might help. I hugged him close; placing his teary face towards mine. While he close his eyes and cry, I just put our foreheads together and said,

Me: Everything is okay. It’s gonna be alright.

After 20 mins, he calmed down and continued driving. Throughout the whole journey, I place my hand on his lap and he held on to it unless if he wanted to change the gears. When we reached the office building, Yunho interlocked his fingers into mine. Somehow, I didn’t want him to let go. I also didn’t dare to question him or to look at him at that matter fear that he might blow up or break down like he did in the car. I can’t bear to see his tear trickling down anymore. It was such a massive heartache.