"I.. Love.. You..'

Forgotten

 

After sending me from, you guessed it, the back stairs, he went off. The next day, I went to work myself because I think I’ve been too close to him for an employee. I decided to act like a vain secretary and keep my composure. When I reached my desk, Yunho was not there. Suddenly, a man in a suit came to me and said,

Man: Dear ma’am..

Me: Yes?

Man: I am here to give you this letter from Mdm Jung.

It says, ’Be at the personal jet in 10 mins.’

Man: [Stretching out his hands] Ma’am.

It seems like he’s leading me the way. We ended up in a huge limousine. I was then given an itinerary of Yunho. Mr Yunho.

When I got off, I was told to have my composure and held on to my clipboard tight and stand straight. Then, a business car was seen from afar. I held my chin high and looked straight ahead. Yunho appeared from the car and he smiled.

I was told to greet him, send him off and maybe never be able to see him at all. So, that’s what I did. Just to be strong, I kept on biting my lips. When he was in front of me, he wanted a hug but I just gave him a bow. I wanted to stay away from his skin ship. After he bowed back along with the smile, the man that brought me there whispered in his ear. He gave a very straight face, seems like he understood why I was acting that way. After serving him, I alighted from the jet and once again, I turned my back towards it. I didn’t want to suffer anymore. If this was what Mrs Jung wants, to hurt me and nothing else, then I think this is the best way.

Then, I saw a jet that wanted to take off from behind me. My brain just stopped.

Me: [Though] Yunho.. What? Am I gonna repeat this again? No way, and I didn’t even tell him I.. loved him.. I love him!

I let go of the clipboard and ran with my flats. I was furious, sad, happy and nervous all at the same time. I didn’t expect him to leave me again, stranded at the walkway.

Yunho was wondering, why is she running? He was sitting in his seat, with his hand under his chin, on his plane that has not even taken off yet. Then he heard her shouted,

Me: Yunho, don’t go! I love you, I really do. Please, don’t do this. I..

Then I broke down.

Yunho didn’t get it but when he was looking outside of the window, tears trickled down to his cheeks. He saw a jet that is like a replica to his.

Yunho:[Though] She must have thought that that was my flight. She ran after me.

He got off his seat and ran after her. Just as I slowed down, I felt an impact from that back of me. Someone was hugging me from the back.

Me: Junsu-ah, he took off. He left me again and I didn’t even confess to him. How stupid was I?

I cried, closing my eyes tightly. But then I was turned around.

Yunho: I’m sorry dear but this time I’m not gonna let Junsu get this chance to protect you. Now I’m gonna protect you. I love you too..