Mr Jung..?

Forgotten

 

When I recently turned 24, Junsu came back to Singapore to give me a visit. I miss that hunk that went I caught sight of his appearance in the airport, I ran to him while he stretched his hand out, expecting me to run into his arms. Once I was in his arms, I could hear him usher my name ever so ily. I couldn’t believe how much he has changed! I brought him home as no one was there and my parents knew Junsu well enough to let him stay overJSo, as we were having dinner, he told me that he had a job for me here in Singapore and that he have already arranged an interview for me. I was so excited because it is very unusual for a 24 year old girl not to have a job.

The next day came and I was so nervous to attend the whole interview but I was in debt of Junsu since he arranged it just for me. So, I took the lift to the 15th floor and entered an office that was named, Director Jung.

Me: Wait, haven’t I heard that surname before?

Just as my mind was about to think any further, a lady came up to me.

Lady: Ouh, you have reached already! Mr Junsu told me you would be comingJI am resigning due to family conflict but I told Mr Jung that that I would get someone new so he could keep up to his schedule. Thank you anywayJ

Me: Sure! No problem at all! I’m just glad I have a jobJ

Lady: I think you can go in now. I briefly told him about you following Junsu’s explanations and he was okay with it.

Me: Thanks againJJJ