Awful Past

Forgotten

 

He got on the bus with me. I was too tired to think any longer so I slept while leaving my head on Junsu’s shoulder. It was so warm and comfy, I was fast asleep. I realized him giving me a piggy-back to my house. While I was on his back, tears were flowing non-stop.*  When I got home, he slid me in my bed but just as he was about to leave, I grabbed his hands. I didn’t let him go. He soon got in bed with me and was with me until I was back asleep. When I got up the next morning for school, I realized the hand that was on Junsu’s chest yesterday night was on my bolster. I had no mood to bathe but I did in order to go to school. And the thing that made me worst was that Yunho acted like I didn’t exist.

It was finally the last day of school. High school that is. This was 3 months after Junsu went off. I was numb at mind because this means my friends and I will part forever. So, to remember all of us as a class, everybody was given a white tee and markers. The purpose was to get messages for everybody so they will always be remembered. I thought  of giving Yunho a final kiss before it all really end but for the whole ceremony, he was missing. Rumors were he didn’t attend school for a week already and that he was going to take over his family’s business. I was so proud of him but at the same time, I was sad for not saying my proper goodbye.