Love

Forgotten

 

Yunho: Could we still climb from the back?

He was referring to the back of the house where there was a staircase to my room but I haven’t climbed it for 7 years, yes, after high school.

Me: Yeah, we could still climb [giving an unsure face]

Yunho:[Huge smile] You haven’t climb on it since we broke up, have you?

Me:[In my mind] Smart boy~

I just gave him a giggle while he told me to climb up. I felt quite worried because I could imagine him facing the pain every time he smiled. When I got into my room, I turned and helped him up. Once he got up, I lead him on the bed where he laid down and rest.

I got out of my room and quickly get lukewarm water and a cloth to wipe off and dirt or blood that was on him. After changing and cleaning him up, I could sense that he had fever and warmed his cloth and place it on his head. It was after 20 mins that I have gotten tired and slept by Yunho and my bed. In the middle of the night, I realised a peck was given on my cheek. Though I opened my eyes, my face was facing downwards so I couldn’t see him but I could hear the sound of my bed rustling like it has been lied down again. Then, I could hear a giggle coming from him but a rather manly one though. After he had fallen asleep, I couldn’t avoid him. Something just pulls me to him like some sort of an attraction. So, I stood up and sat at the side of the bed, watching him sleep when all of a sudden my body started to go towards Yunho.

Me:[Mind] What the hell am I doing? Why can’t I seem to stop myself.

I then began to move my face closer to his. So, I was thinking,

*Me: [Mind] Maybe just a kiss on the cheek, that won’t hurt. Furthermore, that would help me perish the years of missing himJ

I headed for his cheeks but then I stopped and thought,

Me:[Mind]Am I really going to do this?

Thinking of it as a friendly gesture, just went for it but I was shocked went Yunho suddenly turned his head and I ended up kissing his lips.

Me: Ai.. Yunho..!

Yunho: [Weak and coughing] I’m sorry, [Laughs] I could help but to wake up from your deep breath that was in front of my faceJ

I ran towards the door but Yunho wanted to chase after me and he got hurt while trying to get up.

Me: Ouh, are you okay?

He pulled me on the bed with him which gave me a shock. He kept around his arms when we were both lying down in my bed.

Me: Yunho let me go!

Yunho: Ouh, come on. It’s been yearsJ

I struggled to escape from him but he kept me in tight. After a few attempts, I just gave up and surrender.

Yunho: Don’t you get tired?*

Me: Hmm, at times.. Why? :)

Yunho: I don’t know I feel that it’s time for me to cool down a little bit.

I snuggled up into his arms which made him hug me further. Then, I fell asleep in his arms.* The night reminded me of how warm his back was. I woke up in a shock when I realised that Yunho was right in front of me, off the bed. What shock me even more is that he acted like we’re a couple. I woke up early, thinking that maybe if I stayed any longer, I can’t control myself and just flung myself to him. After walking at the nearby park, I went back home and slept on my bed.